paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
We have been around (riding circles around Tim that is), need to hook up and let purr of the 450's do all the talk'in. Got to work this weekend but maybe we will ride the weekend of the 31st.

I know we will have some fun (get into trouble) at Hurricane Mills but we defiently need to ride B4 then.

Later Paddy

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey Slomack, long time no see. Weather here has been dastardly cold of late. We're headed over to KC the last weekend of Jan to try and get in some seat time and then it's off to RENO mid February. I'll be making every attempt to get down to LL for the spring ride :thumb:

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Hey Eric make sure you are there as we had planned on putting you on the schedule again! :)

Al (Agent Orange) said he is going to try and make it so maybe you two can carpool it from ST Lou.

P.S. Make sure you bring enough beer this time!

Paddy

Last edited:

Slomack

Oct 27, 2003
Hey Ed, long time no see for sure, good luck in KC, I hope we can ride again soon. Oh, I'm sure Paddy meant Beeeer, not gear. And besides, we know how to handle a low beer situation!!

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Sup guys
Im not drinking only sitting by the fire. StrokinSteve will probably be in the trailer this time instead of the motorhome. Either way tv dont work. end of that conversation.
Slomack who in the hell were you with at salsberry a couple of weeks ago. somehow I got out in the woods and ran out of gas that day. Do we have to console with tim before you get to ride with us or something. i wonder if tims getin mikes dads trailer ready for LL
No need to think that your the loner because I havent seen paddy or mike on a bike since nov.
They must be tryin to paint their pumpkins red or somethin

Mr. Ed I mean luckey dont plan on splitin your ass some more just to make it home early on Sunday. The ride will only be Sat. and Sun. You can handle two days of riding but maybe not 2 days with the company you will have to be with! you cant miss it even if you have to stay with Steve hahaha
ok sorry
yall cant sleep in the same bed.
anybody heard from Cal, lonnie or darby? They had better get in.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
anybody heard from Cal, lonnie or darby? They had better get in.

You really think you're gonna get away from us that easy!?

Of course we're going!

Dad and I will only be there Saturday though. Not sure if Darby will stay for Sunday or not. We may have some fresh meat with us too. My uncle bought my CRF450. He's getting back into riding after a 10 year break.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
hey Cal its good to hear from you.
can I check out the 4fitty? only 1 loop I promise I will give it back to you Sunday evening. That way I might be able to get yall to stay.
God gave us all of these great things for us to enjoy. You wont be disappointing him by spending one Sunday with some constant beer drinkers.
Im sorry I should be a good influence. Im not drinking.
Please spend Sunday with us.
Ok no roosting each other on Sunday.
If you or Lonnie will preach Ill bet we can gather enough people for a service on Sunday and then a ride!!!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
If you or Lonnie will preach Ill bet we can gather enough people for a service on Sunday and then a ride!!!

Trust me, I've thought about that one! :)

But, sorry, we won't be there on Sunday.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
I bet youll be preaching after I get back with yur bike!!!!!!!
Just kidding I dont like treatin other people bikes that way.
Im the responsible one having two times the fun!!!

U should be ashamed of yourself for thinking Im lying.
At enduros there is usually a service the night before. we will even let you take up an offering. wont you stay and play? give us a service we can all enjoy. then you can enjoy the remainder of the ride. Its not one to miss out on. I promise I can get more to come if you will preach.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
HA, that pumpkin may preach to you for me! She's pretty sweet, I tell ya. She's fixin to be sweeter, once I get the new suspenders on.

If the motive was different, I'd give ya a sermon you'd never forget. But I don't think conducting track side services, so I could ride, is the right way to go about it.

Give me your email address. I've got an email to send you. I didn't send it to you originally because I figured you were too far away, but you might be up for it. Ironically enough, it involves workship, and dirtbikes...

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Maxed Out501 said:
You guy's will be worshiping the Motrin gods Sunday. :worship:

Some more than others

PG :moon:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
i missed the LL Spring ride last year - don't plan to do that again. I'll be there this year - the riding's too good to pass up. :)

K_Dale_X

Jan 2, 2002
The spring ride is not a race but a trail ride. The spring ride is pretty much put on by MTDR (Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders). Its a great time and LL's is a great place to camp and ride. The spring ride is usually bikes only but there is also a fall ride for bikes and ATV's. These are the only two times LL's is open for riding other than racing as far as I know. For more info:

http://www.mtdr.net/

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
For those who have never been, I went last year for the Spring ride (and the Fall) for my first time. I can tell you, it is worth going.. There are hills, rocks, tight trails, open trails, rocks, creekbeds, (did I mention rocks?) . Definately a must-ride once in your lifetime deal..

By the way, the rocks are not that bad :-)

Mark

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Woooo Hoooo Im in.
Just got approval from those who matter. So is everybody camping, moteling or commuting in for the day?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Woooo Hoooo Im in.
Just got approval from those who matter. So is everybody camping, moteling or commuting in for the day?

Hey Walt, if you need to make a pit stop on your way, let us know. We're about 1 1/2 hours from LL's. :thumb:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Sounds good Corey.
I just might take you up on that. Are you camping or commuting? Are you, Lonie and Darby carpooling, goin solo or not planned yet. I can bring my trailer to sleep in, that would be my preferance if Im camping.
Also, r u driving there Sat am or Friday and camping?

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Whats the chances of NOT getting a camp site with a electric hookup? I am gonna camp, and think it might be cool enough at night to run my little electric heater. I just take the seats out of my van and put in a air mattress, perfect for a couple nights. I am really looking forward to this. :thumb: Heater or not, I am going.

WaltCmoto, I see you live in Northern Il, unfortunately so do I. Whats your plans for driving down there. I will be going by myself, but like to follow someone else incase of car or trailer trouble. If your are interested let me know. I live in Kankakee.

Last edited:

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
Just about every campsite has at least water and electric. If you get there Fri. evening or sat. morning you shouldn't have a problem.

Darby

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2001
jsned, you dont want to carpool with Walt. He will usually just drives to the ride area, eats lunch and then goes home. :joke:

Top Bottom