KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
One of my buddies is moving to Birmingham, AL for a promotion (Rockwell Automation). We'll meet at LL for the ride (i'll bring his bike from Ohio). See all ya'll there.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
PADDY and MIKE ill be headed out about lunch time on that Friday from Bartlett. I need someone to save me a pullthru sight near you guys. Im picking up my new enclosed trailer this week I HOPE.

I told my wife about the talking I did at the Fall ride and she said I better keep my mouth shut at the Spring ride. Especially about possitions and preferances.

J

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Paddy, Mike, Mrlucky and everyone else that was at the Fall ride. We need to get that same area as last time if possible so we have the large open area for the fire ring that SOMEONE moved to a spot it wasnt supposed to be......

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
We are planning on being there mid day friday we will a few but we cant hold them for long as it is unfair to the others. every year is has worked out ok as long as you get there on friday and not to late.

pg

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I hope to be there Friday around 5:00 or 6:00. I may be by myself. Looks like my buddy doesn't want to go because of too many races. Whatever. So, who wants to provide me with a place to sleep? :) Just kidding. I'll probably sleep in the van.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Paddy what time do you plan on leaving the area on Firday ?????

I get off work at 11:00 then ill head home and hookup the trailer and head out.

J

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
paddy said:
We are planning on being there mid day friday we will a few but we cant hold them for long as it is unfair to the others. every year is has worked out ok as long as you get there on friday and not to late.

pg

I'm planning on being there sometime that weekend - probably Sunday am like last time..

Where were you last Sunday? Missed a very large group ride that was pretty good until the last 3 or 4 miles when bikes were running out of fuel left and right... My 500 (I put that butt-ugly IMS tank back on) made it!

Mark

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
J- that time frame sounds right with us but we never know for sure until a day or two b4 we leave.

mark- had to work, heard it was a great ride. it is a new kx 500 or the one i rode at kids camp?

pg

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
RAHRAH said:
hey everyone steve's out of the motorhome. since its gonna be on the first of the month he will be too busy to be able to go on the ride. Im going alone as of now.
RAHRAH,
I was talking to paddy about camping and he mentioned you might have some space. Bike trailer to sleep in?
Is there room in the Inn? Im trying to decide weather to pull my trailer down to camp in or just thow the bike in the truck and find a place to lay my head.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
hey WaltC jump on in I dont care Timr you can have in too. Theres plenty of room all I need is the bed in the back and the micro and fridge and maybe even a good cook. Im not at all possitive about which trailer is comming with me but itll probably be the enclosed. You can even bring the stuff to make whatever specialty it is that you cook!!!!! if my girlfriend comes(doubt Ill ask) Ill try keep her quiet and in the kitchen. Anyway theres plenty of room so bring your bike and an air matress for the rest of the people that might want to load up.
Hey timr you going to the acadiana enduro? give me a shout beforehand if you are. Im planning on being there too.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Sounds like a plan, a good 1 I might add. Ill definetly take care of a few meals! My better half ussually sends me with plenty of home made cookies and some dinner fixins. We can go over details closer to the time.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Acadiana? I'm not sure, can't remember when it is. But, my kids schedule this spring is nuts. Not too much time for racing. Plus, if I'm going to be gone for a whole weekend, I think I would rather trail ride on both days instead of race. We'll see.

BTW, bring a DVD player to LL. I'll make it worth your while.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Cool Waltc,
timr does that mean your in my motorhome 2. Itll be fine but the next vacancy will be on the floor or in the trailer!!!!!
I just won a dvd player from napa!!! what a surprise!!! buying from a parts store finally paid off. I even planned on giving it to my dad for the motorhome. Oh yeah that better be your extra dvd!
My helmet cam has been working overtime!! So you had better be ready for somemore footage. Next take LL!!!!

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I'm going to try and make this ride with KelvinKDX. Hopefully, things work out.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Darby said:
What kind of dvd you got, Timr? Dirtweek?

I think I have about 10 segments of the DW thing done. What I will bring will be about 1.5 hours long. Should be fun to watch.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
WaltCMoto said:
Ill definetly take care of a few meals! My better half ussually sends me with plenty of home made cookies and some dinner fixins.

Hey Walt dont forget my finders fee for hooking you up with John, homemade cookies should do the trick but dinner fixins will seal the deal!!!!

look forward to seeing you

Pg

2kCR500R

Mar 14, 2004
Hi all, I'm a n00b here on the forums! Great info, I was searching and getting discouraged thinking I'd never find a place to ride. Anyway, I just bought a used 2k Honda CR 500R. If you all know of any other TN off road spots to ride dirt bikes Email me at NXNitrousMustang@aiol.com and let me know.

Regards,
John

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
Work has begun on this years trails. Mileage has not been totaled yet. Should have mileage by next weekend. trails look great as usual. You have until March 24th to preregister. All the details at www.mtdr.net Check us out!

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
MrLuckey said:
Mhardee - Cant wait to ride with you and hang out again again buddy :thumb:

Kewl-- have taken off Friday now - I may try to get there Friday Afternoon and get a camping spot and sleep in the back of my blazer.. Did it this weekend at Pickwick and it was not too bad!

Top Bottom