paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
LOL at Darby........Maybe he should ask SGT if he wants to go, eat and turn around and head for Illinois!!!!!!!

PG :p

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Darby said:
jsned, you dont want to carpool with Walt. He will usually just drives to the ride area, eats lunch and then goes home. :joke:
I plan on at least 2 meals this time. I might even unload the bike. :cool:
Dang this is a rough crowd

jsned, Ill send ya a pm

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Sounds good Corey.
I just might take you up on that. Are you camping or commuting? Are you, Lonie and Darby carpooling, goin solo or not planned yet. I can bring my trailer to sleep in, that would be my preferance if Im camping.
Also, r u driving there Sat am or Friday and camping?

We haven't discussed it yet, but we usually carpool down Sat. morning, then come back Sat. afternoon.

Since it looks like "the crew" will be there, we may head down Friday night if someone has some floor space or hang around for dinner Sat. night.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
hey corey I got lots of floorspace. if th motorhome fills you can sleep in my trailor or yours but either way if you need heat you can still hookinto a plug.
if I find a goood cooker im gonna turn out some bbq and some ribs after an all day ride!!!! you can sure tell its lunchtime caint cha!!

we dont mind if you chill with us. Im not for certain who in the heck is stayin with me yet but I know Im goin adn so is my bike and bed. as far as I know only steves laid claim to a pillow somewere. if he gets to busy he can stay in the traillor.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Cory you and the murray crew need to make it down Friday Night! As for Steve he may not be the ideal bunk buddy (strokin) but John is OK and he is a good cook. Walt you will need to be there Firday night - I insist!!!!!

pg

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
paddy said:
Cory you and the murray crew need to make it down Friday Night! As for Steve he may not be the ideal bunk buddy (strokin) but John is OK and he is a good cook. Walt you will need to be there Firday night - I insist!!!!!

pg

Paddy, I don't know why you're so hung up on us living in Murray. We live in Benton. I'm about 10 minutes from Paducah, and 40 minutes from Murray. :moon:

We'll try to make it Friday.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
OK OK OK Benton - It is all in Kentucky. I should have stated "kentucky crew". I will update my data base ASAP.

PG

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
yall will definitely need to get in on friday night. after the ride youll be getting I would think that you will be affraid of leaving and driving a vehicle in the same day.
I plan to get a few days of good hardcore abuse in. the least you could do is campout with all of the crew for one night geesh. I think if steves gonna be strokin itll be on the porch!!! unless in fact this time he finds a partner.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
"Walt you will need to be there Firday night - I insist!!!!!"

If you insist, Friday it is. Save me a spot for camping if ya can. But Im still not talking to Darby. :moon:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Just found out my wife is leaving that Friday afternoon for Henderson, TN.....so I'll be there Friday night for sure! Yallj be sure and have some good grubb fixed for me when I get there. :laugh:

Darby

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2001
Walt, I have a brother in Bloomington Il. If you would rather drive to his house with your bike and eat lunch I could set that up for you. It would save you lots of time!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Any one download the pre-reg form @ MTDR web site yet. I cant get it to open on my confuser. unless i can get it open, I might be eating in Bloomington. :eek:

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
If you have been at the last spring ride or the last fall ride you should be getting some info in the mail. so keep an eye open for that too.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
hey everyone steve's out of the motorhome. since its gonna be on the first of the month he will be too busy to be able to go on the ride. Im going alone as of now.

mudchick

Mar 18, 2003
MTDR's Loretta Lynn's Ride

If anyone has any trouble downloading the pre-registration form, or has any questions pertaining to MTDR's Spring Ride, feel free to email me at :mudchick@comcast.net and I'll get one out to you.
I just finished sending out 2000 mailers to all former VSTA(as it does not exist anymore) members and Tennessee Motorcycle Dealers(along with several dealers in many surrounding states).
This is a DIRT BIKERS ride only. No membership is required to ride.
And if anyone would like to help MTDR in preparing the trails we will begin work the first Saturday in March. And continue every Saturday and Sunday until the ride . For further info and updates, refer to our web site at: www.mtdr.net

Thank you!

:thumb:

Sandy Petrou
MTDR Secretary

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Thanks. I got mine in the mail last week. I'm twisting the arm of my riding buddy. We'll probably pre-enter.

See ya there.

Top Bottom