My 2 cents on the whole FMX thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-RustyDemon

~SPONSOR~
Dec 9, 2002
Well I'm gonna stick my 2 cents in here. Have I been to an event yes (I viewed it like wrestling) one put on by the IFMA and one put on by espn's Moto-X. Will I ever go again NO!! :| And I'll tell ya why.. The biggest reason is the lack of control that the promoters have over the riders as far as substance use prier and during the shows I've seen riders smoking up in the tunnels before riding. So as a matter of personal safety I will not attend another event. Secondly some of the participants who ride at these events have the morals of a snake.., and I feel bad about saying that because it's really not fare to the snake. I tried to post a link here that showed the depths that these groups stoop to when they killed a cat and posted it on their site for all to see. Sad to say ( but I understand why ) it was removed. But this was the point I was try to make. See.. because these guy's get support from the same companies that some of you purchase your gear from.. So every time you buy those boots, glove or other gear you may in fact be supporting them as well. Anyway I look at those companies that offer support to these rouge riders and have written them in the hopes that they may rethink their decision to support such riders. Because unless they hear otherwise, in their minds they are doing a wise thing getting their band name out in front of the people. So I figure it's better then looking the other way and ignoring it. I'm not saying all the riders are bad people.. But like most thing the worst always eclipse and cast darkness upon all. Boy that quite a bit for 2 cents :)

Senior KX Rider I will not start another thread on this subject agian.. It's just you closed down both that I was going to reply to before I could.. I give you my word. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom