TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
Remember, the reason the jump went from big to really big is because 'Bob bought dirt!'. By spring, we may need to extend it....... :silly:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Wow! 85'! My record biggest jump was the last table top on the kiddie track at Cooperland :scream:

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
great job, treejumper. i think my biggest jump is about 65' at the dunes in El Paso, Tx. i have video, but its VHS so i dont think i can put it on as a link. i have pics, but my dad took them from way up on another dune so it looks like i am just riding across a beach, cuz the sand looks all the same. oh well ;)
keep it up and you will be jumping higer and farther(or is it further :think: ).

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
in reference to the double at Cooperland--if that's the one i'm thinking of, its just after the camelback behind the start gate. It took me a bit of planning to get the nerve to do that one, not because it's long but because if overjumped there isn't much time to turn right to set up for the firt table. You almost need to turn a bit in the air...very cool, technical stuff!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by TreeKiller
I think MikeT may have seen this jump. Before he moved he used to ride with us sometimes but I think the jump may have been extended from 55' after he moved to Charlotte.
You talkin' about the big tabletop at Daves? That thing is pretty long.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
OK, and is TWRT, Dave??

Can you get the links working again? I'd like to see the pictures. When you going to get Bob back on a bike?

TreeKiller

Oct 25, 2001

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I think Bob can still ride, and ride pretty good at that. He might just need to ride a little more mellow though. I'll look at the pics now. That jump is nothing to laugh at and one that needs to be taken seriously. I think major fun can still be had at Daves place without jumping that far. Bob (I know) will be back and even if he doesn't do the big Table top will still give anybody a run for their money around that place, except me ;) :p

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Good pics. Wish I was there right now!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Wow! 85'! My record biggest jump was the last table top on the kiddie track at Cooperland :scream:

was it this one Stan??? (Photo courtesy of Gomer)

whhooops. photo submission no workie.

Last edited:

TreeKiller

Oct 25, 2001
Bob, will be riding again, soon. I think he's just giving himself a little time to heal and let Mrs. Bob cool off. He'll hit the big TT most times so, I don't thank that'll be an issue.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
That would be alot for me! It just seems my bikes flew further when I was 100 pounds lighter. :think:

Great news stay safe :thumb: :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom