Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I'll be at Roselog this Sat, I'm going to ride the Sat run with my kids to see how I feel. I do not have the upper body strength to ride on Sunday but I do feel about 20-30% better these past 4-5 days. I have gotten my PT extended and I go for MRI Thursday at 7 Am to see what I am dealing with, then I can make some decision from there. I am a little better.

I figure I can try 12 miles of easy FES trail and if I'm in screaming pain I can shut it down or ride another loop. I feel like some one took my insides and pured acid in there, I want to enjoy this spring so bad it is killing me inside. So I will see ya all down there on Saturday and then I'm pulling out sat night as I can't be around for the season opener and miss out on it, t's just too much to bear right now. But best of luck to all you guys, play nice and maybe I'll be back in the swing of things by the next race and make it interesting. I wanted that #1 plate again really bad this year. :think: My body is just makeing that a real challenge.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Best of luck Fred, Just don't go shopping for that rocking chair just yet. The big dog will have many more day's!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Hang in there man....we'll keep you in our prayers.

ride2live

Oct 26, 2005
Glad you're going to try a test ride and prepared to take it easy if necessary. See you Saturday! I'll be riding too, keeping an eye on Aaron's son.

Bill

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Hey Fred, I'm sure we as a collective group on this site feel your pain. You are a mainstay here. When I need a good laugh, I look for FredT posts on DRN. I know your response to individuals will have me spitting coffee or beer all over the key board, even if that means the response is directed at me. So I'm looking forward to when the FredT insults return to DRN. Matter of fact, I think you're better than Polish Snausage. In the mean time, I wish you the best in coming to terms with how you will proceed with the neck issue. Hope this weekends ride brings some hope. I'm sure we are all cheering for ya. Keep us posted. None of us like to see a fellow rider down.
Snow cows rule. Please insult now. ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
Hey Fred, I'm sure we as a collective group on this site feel your pain. You are a mainstay here. When I need a good laugh, I look for FredT posts on DRN. I know your response to individuals will have me spitting coffee or beer all over the key board, even if that means the response is directed at me. So I'm looking forward to when the FredT insults return to DRN. Matter of fact, I think you're better than Polish Snausage. In the mean time, I wish you the best in coming to terms with how you will proceed with the neck issue. Hope this weekends ride brings some hope. I'm sure we are all cheering for ya. Keep us posted. None of us like to see a fellow rider down.
Snow cows rule. Please insult now. ;)

Walt, thanks. I had fun Sat but I know I am no where near any kind of race condition. I did let the lil 200 eat from time to time and I had some fun. I was really sore and tired after the damn kids run but I had fun. Should know what the MRI results are by Monday or Tuesday and then I'll know whats next. So keep working on your cheating lines ( Nick didn't make all of 'em) and I'll see you at Marquette National.

Top Bottom