Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Hey Dave, if it rains you'll have an excuse for being wet and muddy. ;)

I'm Planning to get there around 9:00/9:30. Just look for the funny lookin' bike. Won't be staying overnight. Have to go home and get ready for the Tri-State Enduro on Sunday.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Bummer!

Looks like work will have me strapped on Friday, unfortunatly,...I never know untill the last minute, but with rain in the forcast, looks like I'll be playing catch-up all week. :(
Now Sunday is another story, its against my religion to work on Sun. So, Wayne,..we'll probaly be going back to Hardscrabble on Sun, if there are any leftovers from Friday, bring them over there!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Where is this Rattlesnake enduro and Hare scramble everyone is talking about for sunday? I might go along depending on where it is.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Trigger,

We'll be at the Rattlesnake on Sunday. It is being held in Cross Fork, PA.
Check www.ecea.org for more details.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'll be going to the Tri-State Enduro... provided bike and body survive the spodefest. :scream:
http://www.netra.org

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
The weather reports for Friday are promising (that sound you hear is me knocking on wood as I write this!). I'll be there rain or shine.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yep, I’m ready to go as soon as I put a new piston and rings in my bike and rebuild the crank tonight. Just kidding, I did that last night. ;)

Looks like perfect weather for tomorrow. I assume Gomer is in transit.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Its 4:30 on thursday the 19th. I can't wait, I am leaving now and staying overnight. If you get there early wake my ass up. Just look for the enclosed white trailer that says "LAWNMASTER" across the sides and back. Lets do it! Safe trip everyone.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
BEWARE OF GOOBER!

Hey Trigger, dont worry if some freak wakes you up in the middle of the night, its only the
"Caretaker". Hee-Hee.....:scream:

Greg, sorry you cant make it. If things go your way, we'll be riding til' around 6pm.
I should be in for the MTA ride on the 29th.:cool:
I'll let you know.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That was our first ride together and we had a great time. Now we have been meeting at Paragon Adventure park in Hazleton, PA. We have a spring ride usually in May and a fall ride in October. The next one is Oct, 19th. There is a thread on it in this forum. Hope to see you there :)

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Did someone pull this thread out of an archive? Its 2 years old!!!!

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
i noticed that too, would have went back in time to the ride but my Deloran is in the shop.
nothing a gagillion gigawatts couldnt fix.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah I had to check the thread to see exactly which ride this was. Modena seems like a lifetime ago! ;)

Mr. Mean St.

Jan 2, 2008
Mr. Mean St.

wayneo426 said:
How many of you would be interested in a little mini-spode fest in the upstate NY area? Im thinking about possibly the Modena area, although Im open to just about anyplace within a 4 hour drive of the Island.
Hi Wayne! Eric M. Krobath here...RM guy listed a ph. # that is no longer working to contact me, as I've rented out my shop to where that # used to connect. My cell # is (516) 661-4246 I'm VERY interested in spodefest [whatever the heck that means], as well as maybe hosting the ride at MY place in Deposit,N.Y. where the Ridge Riders MC used to do part of their fall enduro 'till last year when they decided to run the entire race @ a logging camp in Hancock,N.Y. I'm actually looking to develop my place into a N.Y. Motorsports Park for 2,3, & 4 wheel dirtbikes. I'm open to all suggestions, so feel free to e-mail me directly @ erickrobath@msn. My place is on China Rd. in Deposit about 4-5 mls. from Rt.17, easy to get to, fully paved roads right to my driveway. I'm also a contributing writer for L.I. Rides magazine, so I could cover spodefest & get some local ink for it as well. The Oct. '06 ridge rider Enduro was covered in it by me; if you can get a copy of that issue, there's three pages on it! Contact me, as I'm an avid supporter of wheeled sports, belong to AMA, AHRMA, LIKA, & own over 55 bikes, as well as 5 karts which I race locally as well. I have a flamed Harley[1st custom street Harley I EVER built] on display in the front window of my house next to 100+mph vintage Margay enduro kart, soon to be joined by custom mini Super Rat I'm bringing home from this Fla. trip I'm presently on. Full bike/kart shop in "crawlspace" of my house as well. We can have some crazy ass rides @ my place in Deposit, let me tell ya'! Contact me. I'll be home from this trip on Fri. Jan.4th,'08. Peace, & Regards, Eric aka Mr. Mean St.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Mr Mean,
Check the origination date of this thread, there have been many get-togethers since then. But what you are describing sounds like it could be a hit. I know the riding area you are talking about and it is centrally located. Might be a great way to start of the year with a NY Spode/Dirtfest. If you're serious we could start a new thread and see what we could put together! :cool:

Shaw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom