Okay, Who Remembers?

About a month or so ago I put up a poll. I asked what color/sizes of T-Shirts members would want. I said that if you won't buy a shirt, don't vote.

There were 118 votes. Based on this, I ordered the shirts. White ones, "pebble" or light tan ones and more black ones. So here they sit :( ... I've got T-Shirts all over the place! :scream:

Come on ya'll! Help me out here! All these cool shirts with no home to call their own. Sad, very sad.

Click Here to Get Your Gear!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Fine!

I don't remember if I voted or not, but I finally ordered a hat and shirt. I guess I can't just keep wearing my free ones from MWSF forever. (Ended up with 4 last year!)

P.S. I hope this bumps you moderators into a higher tax bracket!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Now down to 115, sure hope ya' got an XL tan one left :silly:

Bring a White and Black XL, and a Black L this weekend. A check is waiting with your name on it.

Obee

I'd love to buy a couple of items from you Okie. But with the way the Aussie Dollar is at the moment and add shipping costs, why I'd have to sell a couple of the tin lids to pay for it.

Obee.

OnAnySunday...
Yup, two shirts went out to you today... enjoy.

Obee,
I heard the USD was the gorilla of currency... sorry mate, a dollar still costs me a dollar, ya know?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
I screwed up :<¥¥

I got confuessed on the gear page© and though you only had Xl long sleeved shirts© and I ordered a black XXL short sleeved shirt, threw pay pal© what I really wanted," BIG BIG" time© was a long sleeved shirt " it will be starting to get cold up here in MI soon" can I change my order ???? I'll take any color!!!!! would rather have black though© and if there's a differance in cost I'll send you a snail mail check©

Rodzilla

Lifetime Sponsor
Okie, I went ahead and signed up for my "Lifetime support membership" (like I promised a long time ago)which should include a shirt so that should help a little with your inventory!

Need a Large in Black.

Rod:cool:

biglou

It's been a couple of weeks so I gotta ask: Did you get my order? One tan XL, ordered via paypal on 8/3. Just wondering! Thanks.

GlowMe

Okiwan, shirt ordered

Well, I wasnot even a member when you did your survey, but I have ordered a tan t-shirt. I like the site and plan on logging on very often. Thank your for your site and the t-shirt.
:think