Paid for Chapparals Mistake

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Originally posted by markthomps
As somebody who runs a biz that does a lot of UPS shipping, I think the problem here is that you used one of those "shipping places" like what used to be called Mailboxes Etc. These places charge basically whatever they feel like and they rip people off like you wouldn't believe.

I'm betting that you're 100% correct. MailBoxesEtc. signed an agreement not too long ago for the use of the UPS name. MBE changed their official name to "The UPS Store." They may very well ship via UPS, but they usually charge a margin of at least 100% over the actual UPS shipping cost. It's a complete scam. I think they specifically changed their name to MISLEAD people into thinking that it is an actual UPS shipping outlet.

KDX'r in IN

~SPONSOR~
May 26, 2001
I ordered one time from Chapparral, not again. I split between Motosport Outlet and Rocky Mt. Never had a problem with either and fast shipping.

bigborefan

Oct 17, 2003
rocky mountain and bobs rule, also scotts perfromance out of calif treated me great, it's a shame about chapparal, in the 80's they also gave stuff away. but your best bet is a local mom and pop dirt oriented shop. anyone know of one in the champaign, il area. I am new here and need a good local dealer.

Top Bottom