Paragon ride before the weather gets bad??

Which weekend works for you?

• Sept 21 & 22

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Sept 28 & 29

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Oct 5 & 6

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Oct 12 &13

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Welcome back Trigger, I knew you were too fast for the grizzlies. I just want to know how the Harley will handle the trails at Paragon

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey Scooter, my HArley could not handle the roads at the campground out there much less Paragon. It started to fall apart, no kidding!!

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I've got something going on every weekend for the rest of this year....sometimes sunday...sometimes Saturday...sometimes both days. So it the sun, the moon, and the stars line up I'll be able to get there for A day. (My weekdays are flexible)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
My weekends are also booked for the next couple of months but, when the time comes I'll see what I can do. It would have to be an overnighter for me this time. keep the post going and we'll see what happens.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I voted the later October date as Ken (Wharf Rat) and I and maybe a couple of other Jeepers are going to try and come out in that time for some 4 wheeling as well as riding. Ken has told me that there are alot of rocky trails if you like that, I'm hoping there are some cool singletrack and open areas too, but am gonna be running my WJ and the Bike so, it'll be a blast either way! ;) It'll be my first time there! :yeehaw:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by DaveRS575
...I'm hoping there are some cool singletrack and open areas too...
You will be happy then. There's something for everybody :)

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
XLNT!!! I'm officially psyched!!! It'll be beautiful that time of year too, crisp fall air, grayish sunny sky, clear visibility, smell of leaves and the sound of 2 strokes in the air! ;)

Ahhhh... Gotta love the east coast during this season!

Gladiator

Jul 28, 2002
I am ready whenever you guys are. Only an hour ride for me and my schedule is mine for the making. I hope to finaly meet you guys! About the weather. It can start to get quite cold near the end of October around here. 32 degrees at night. We usually dont get snow until late December though. It should be perfect riding weather.

See ya then!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
The cold won't stop us. Last spring it was cold and there was an inch or 2 of snow on the ground by the time we left :eek:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Mount up a set of Trelly's or get some Kold Kutters and break out the power screw driver and ride any time of the year.

Hopefully I'll be able to get sideways on the ice this winter too.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
October 12th and 13th are pulling ahead in the poll. I'll give to the end of the week and we'll pick a date.

flyinzuki

Jan 27, 2001
Paragon was fun, I'd like to do it again. I'll tell the flyinzuki crew about it.
I just finished putting on new footpegs...I think my frame will rip apart before these suckers brake.

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
THinkin about it, I will see as it gets nearer to October.
DRN weekends are the best.
Hey how long is the drive to Paragon. :) "LORI,DAVE,PAPA"?????????????
:flame: :yeehaw: :thumb:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by flyinzuki
...I just finished putting on new footpegs...
Sooo, which car jack did you get then from? ;)

James,
You get the flag by turning it on in your profile settings.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by FLYIN_KAW
[
Hey how long is the drive to Paragon. :) "LORI,DAVE,PAPA"?????????????
[/B]
Near as I can figure, it's about an hours drive from the Canadian border! ;) :confused:

thermo

Dec 18, 2001
once again i wish i could make it. but theres twin brooks harescramble(wnyoa) here and i want to go. besides the fact that i have a roached out 200 exc that im afraid to ride into the woods with. anybody wanna buy a 2000 200 exc. i bought it wrong and have spent too much making it right. im thinking about a kdx.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Well I'm committed. My cast will be off in 3 weeks and 1 day (September 27th). I’m looking forward to beating the beast (or rock) that put me in this cast. So with the right training I’ll be good to go mid October.

Gary

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Looks like Oct 12&13th wins. I can only make it for the 13th but feel free to ride Saturday and camp over.

The poll shows 8 people voted for this date. Lets get a roll call going for who will be there and what days.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I'm In! DaveRS575 You may tentatively add Wharfrat (Ken) also, but he will have to confim this himself.

(Both days is the plan for me)

Dave

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
That is the date of the Flach's Farm (ECEA) Hare Scramble. That's also sandwiched in between two enduros. :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by WoodsRider
That is the date of the Flach's Farm (ECEA) Hare Scramble. That's also sandwiched in between two enduros. :(
Soooo, what's stopping you from goning riding with us? Haven't you raced enough enduros this year? If ya want I can have a talk with your wife and have her change your mind :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Soooo, what's stopping you from goning riding with us?
Those dates don't work for me!
Haven't you raced enough enduros this year?
Nope!
If ya want I can have a talk with your wife and have her change your mind
It's not up to her!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom