olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Not quit. I'm still here...I'm seriously no editor. I'm not thorough enough, and don't have enough attention to detail. I just liked being the first to read his story!! ;) he he he he.

I'll be back on board in a week or two.
Besides... There's still the follow up story... ;) And Scooter and I are waiting for one of you other guys/gals to step forward with an enduro story, trials story, or trail story... Plus I'm sure there are bmxers/fmxer's.... If I don't get Scooter hooked I'm not gonna be able to handle all those stories on my own...

Come on flying... I bet you are holding out on us....

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
he doesnt trust me with a long chapter, then again, I don't blame him :ohmy:

May 10, 2007
arent they all only a page.

man you are the writer. do what YA GOTTA DO (had to say that)

if you want to wait wait if not post. we can wait. it may seem like we are going to die but we wont. except for that dude who still lives with his mom and reads this like drugs. he may not live.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I agree take your time with it, people can wait, it won't kill them.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
2am, time for me to get some sleep. If you do finish the chapter tonight, send it and I'll get it back to you first thing in the morning.

( I just like making everybody suffer whose waiting for it :laugh: )

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Wow he combined our ideas of Stephen King and JK Rawlings. There is a rabid fox running around on the track chasing all the racers, and then payton pulls out her magic wand, and with a few magic words, turns the fox into a cute little chipmonk. Mark comes around turn 3 and runs over the chipmonk squashing it.

just kidding, he didnt finish the chapter to get it to me last night so I figured I would improvise :nener:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
It may be another not until monday because he typed it on his moms computer at work and he can't go to work with her today so he has to wait until monday.

052zy40

May 14, 2006
maybe it goes like this,
Mark found out that a factory bike is much faster, but more likely to blow a motor,,,when he went for a 90 ft triple and it seized on the face of the jump. He broke his femor, and Suzuki dropped him as he couldnt race for 4 months. His old team deemed him a traitor and now he is right back where he started.

Had to post something, when is the next chapter coming??? I am going to have to buy a magazine or something pretty soon.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom