Dec 10, 2006
This thread was so far back I thought it was deleted. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting the next chapter, but it might no be posted until tuesday.,

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
dirtbike_freak said:
Here it is!
Chapter 16
Mark dialed Bus Smiths number...

“Bud Smith.”
“Hi Mr.Smith. This is Mark Peterson.”
“How’re ya doing?”
“Good,” Mark said. “I wanted to ask you something. If I accepted your offer right now, what would happen?”
“Well we would get you hooked up with a mechanic first,” Bud said.
“And then?”
“We would have Suzuki get you some bikes and then modify them.”
“How many?”
“Three 85’s and one 112cc.” Bud said. “Then after this weekend, we would have you come up to my house in Michigan for some training.”

dirtbike_freak said:
“Follow me,” said Bud. They walked off the deck over to a large garage. Bud opened the door and turned the lights on. It was a very nice shop. There were checkered tiles on the ground, big toolboxes, and about 20 Suzuki’s sitting on stands. Bud led Mark over to 4 of the motorcycles and said, “There you go Mark,”
Mark’s eyes were wide. The 3 85’s all had FMF pipes on them, Pro-Taper handle Bars, Schmidt suspension, engine mods, Rockstar Energy Drink graphic kits. Everything any kid riding an 85 could ever ask for.
The Supermini bike looked the same, except it was taller and the engine was bigger.
“They’re all tuned different for different tracks,” Bud said. “Want to ride one?”
[/FONT]

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Guys, I just got word that it could be another week or more before he gets the next chapter done. 9th grade is a little more than he barganed for I guess.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
tell him if he wants to work for me everyday, I'll go to 9th grade for him

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm still in awe over your writing ability at such an age. Most people work very hard at crafting that skill...the dialogue is one of the hardest things to nail and it just seems to flow right out of you. Great job!

Dec 10, 2006
GETMETOCA said:
I'm still in awe over your writing ability at such an age. Most people work very hard at crafting that skill...the dialogue is one of the hardest things to nail and it just seems to flow right out of you. Great job!
I get the good dialogue from reading to much harry potter ;)

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
flyingfuzzball said:
try reading a good writer.
shut up, I bet I could beat you in a race anytime!

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
150rguy said:
shut up, I bet I could beat you in a race anytime!

:|

He was in no way insulting DB_F at all....
He was implying that he doesn't think J.K. Rowling is a good writer to base dialogue off of. (Unless of course the book is geared towards 8 year olds)
Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading the Harry Potter series and I like the movies as well. It's just that when you read something more mature like a good Clive Cussler or Terry Goodkind, Harry Potter seems elementary.

Jeez. Calm down, Sparky.

EDIT: Unless of course you guys have some sort of inside thing and are completely joking. In which case I would look like an idiot. Just clearing that up.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom