GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I wonder if the MX-Tech website will pop up for your readers every time they read the word suspension :)

Hey, when's the next chapter!!!!!! :rotfl:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
dirtbike_freak said:
Chapter 22
They talked to Josh and his father until they were at the front of the line and signed up. The conversation made the heat and long wait a bit

Cabot did make a good point that it ended mid sentence... was that accidentaly where you split the chapter, or did the post cut you off after so many words? Or were you just trying to leave us in suspense some more :bang:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
sorry for the late reply, but sure, I can proof it for you.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
stumanarama said:
i only found three or so typos, good stuff, your english teacher should be proud(and giveyou an A)
His english teacher thinks he had no writing talkents :yikes:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
OMG, the perfect kid!!! Good for you. We'll be here when you're ready with the next installment.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
kx125412 said:
What's going on man! Where's the rest of the story.
he has been sick like the past week so he's just been sitting at home, so I would think he would have it done. He just wants to annoy everyone by waiting a little longer.

d37kas

Oct 25, 2007
Well......where is it? I haven't been to this site for a while, and I got on here hoping I'd have a couple chapters to read or something....and nothing?? ;) Oh well. Hope he's feeling better!

Top Bottom