Riding in Ohio

I will be in Reynoldsburg Ohio for the NOHVCC conference this weekend. I am interested in staying over for a few days next week and doing some trail riding. Can anyone go riding, and where do you recommend? I will be staying at the Lenox Inn in Reynoldsburg. Please contact me with your suggestions. I may not be able to get back to this forum once I'm in Ohio since my laptop is on the blink.

The closest place to you since you be will just outside of Columbus will be Honda Hills. Its north of Columbus off of I-70. They have a website. www.hondahills.com
They have some trails, open fields, and a mx track and flat track. That would be the closest place that I know of for you.

Hope that helps.
SuperDave

[This message has been edited by SuperDave (edited 03-29-2001).]

Hey, What day are you getting into town? If it's a day during the week I could take you out to a pretty cool area. I could probably get some other guys to go as well. E-mail me your number and we'll hook up. We could wash up your bike at my house so you're ready for the races too.

hey i might like to join you guys if you wind up doing a weekday trail ride! post it here or email me...

------------------
John (o)(o)
'99 Suzuki RM 250

Honda Hills is your closest riding area, only about 40 minutes away. Perry County Recreational Vehicle area may open on April 1st (not sure). It is a large riding area with plenty of challenging terrain. About 1 1/2 hours from The Lennox. Unfortunately, Wayne National Forest does not open until April 16th.

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Honda Hills is about 25 min from Lennox. Perry cty is about 45 min from Lennox.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

What type of riding are you looking at doing? I may be able to ride Tuesday morning. I have a MX track at home and can lead an epedition @ Perry if they are open. Tim

Must be nice to be able to go out your garage and get right onto a track. Your are one lucky individual.

------------------
SuperDave
97 RM250

Perry sounds fun. I'm not sure when it opens though. He would need a sticker too. I'm open Tuesday though if you want to ride somewhere. I'd prefer the woods.

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
We might be sneaking out to Perry sunday.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

I'm considering riding a harescramble race on Sunday, and considering staying a few days the first of next week. Riding on Mon or Tues would be great.

Have fun Jimmy. I'll take care of SC while you are gone you big boy cherry picker :)

BTW, why are leaving when Gomer is coming to do all the work on your building? Skeered of him now?

I was wondering if anyone wants to go riding Tuesday morning? I will check this post again tomorrow morning @ 6:15. I have my trailer loaded and need to take it to the firehouse with me tomorrow if I am going to go riding when I get off-duty Tuesday AM. If no one responds then I guess I will just have to work my other job instead :( Tim

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Where? What time? I was at Perry today, they closed half of it. All you can ride is the side where the parking lot is.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up