a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, here's the roll call for that day. We are still going so anyone that is up for it is more than welcome. Be there around 7am and check the Phelon Phun post for directions. See you there
Elk
Elk jr
Elk's Father in-law

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
elk. The wife's birthday is in a few days and we may be going away this weekend. If not, I will be there. It has been a very long time since I rode the Phelon area. In fact the last time I rode there was on a 650 Triumph.:scream:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Thumbs- Was that you in the TWMC newsletter applying for membership?

Elk- I have about a 1/3 of my front yard tore up right now but if I can get enough done tonight and tomorrow I may be able to sneak out for a couple of hours.

Jeff

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Jeff - Yes it is. I have already paid and I raced one event but I guess you have to attend 2 events and a meeting be coinsidered a "Member". I will be at the Ghost Rider Enduro to help the club host the event.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Thumbs- Thats good.........Its a very fun club.

I joined earlier this year but missed a few events due to injury. Every time I go there are more and more trucks rolling in.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
We already have the course laid out the main thing we will need help with is ribboning, we will be doing that the last weekend of sept the more riders the better and we would like to know what you think of the course,(we can still modify it if we want) anyone has questions call anytime 310 305 1663 thanks,brett

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Elk and Jr.- See you guys there!
Jeff- Get to work! And then after all that hard work, you need to go out and relax Sat. A.M.!

Top Bottom