mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Oh no looks like I may have to work tomorrow.:(
Anybody feel up to riding on Sun. also.
Thumbs, I may want to sell my 250F, so if you are interested let me know.
It will be like a new bike, new plastic, bars, subframe and graphics.
But if your not, dont sweat it,I will may want to keep it when its all back together.:p

later
mxbundy

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

Bundy:

I'll be joining a co-worker and his bunch at Elsinore tomorrow morning (Sun). If you're up for a track ride, come on out and school 'em.

Placewell, '69r, KLeenX Tissue, Kant Take Much boy, Stealthy, Three Wheel Williams, Bill "pup" Purcell, Electric Eel, Desert_Pacer, Capt'n crunch, Illegal Elk and the legions of other DRNr's - feel free to join in....:D

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
The inner o-ring (to self-contain the coolant) on the combustion chamber cap failed and the head filled with water / coolant from the radiators. The guys who did the top end didn't torque down the cap nuts and they became loose. Loose enough for the water to get by the o-ring. Stealthy knows - he was the one who saw the loose nut.

Now I feel like a loose nut.

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
As the Sprocket Turns - Episode 3

I removed the pipe, the head and the carb and drained it all last night. There was alot of water / coolant. The pipe was filled !!

I cleaned it all up and luckily had many new gaskets left over fom the recent top-end job. Put it all back together. Unfortunately the little plastic power valve actuator arm melted so I had to order that and also new o-rings for the combustion cap.

Life goes on ... as the sprocket turns. It's weird but I get more and more attached to this bike every time something like this happens.

"Loose nut ... in my head" - Black Flag

Last edited:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Re: .

Originally posted by holeshot
Placewell, '69r, KLeenX Tissue, Kant Take Much boy, Stealthy, Three Wheel Williams, Bill "pup" Purcell, Electric Eel, Desert_Pacer, Capt'n crunch, Illegal Elk and the legions of other DRNr's - feel free to join in....:D

Hotshot or better, Moonshot (Jawbone hillclimb launch): Lol. Keep it up...

Eeler: I see a big bore in your future...

Go to ride report fourm to get back on subject:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, In the HoleShot, you pretty much hammered the entire DRN southern crew you know! Get ready to meet a berm my friend! LOL :)
Hope your bike can ride with a pair of handcuffs connected to your rear sproket! I'm hurt deeply with the illegal part you know, just cause I'm a man of the cloth doesn't mean I have to turn the other cheek, just lift it!!
Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Dear Crackpot, or oldsnot, or soon to get shot,

I had to pass, still waiting for my bike. The big bore kit parts are on the slow boat. I'll have to catchand pass you next time. Hope you had fun.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
I'm hurt deeply with the illegal part you know, Elk

Ya, you said that you're the sensitive type, I should have paid more attention. :)

KleenX, you're right, I'm a crackpot, so get ready to be "wiped" off the trail. :debil:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
did I hear you right

Old-snot is gonna wipe Kleenx off the trail.

Well Kleenx thinks old-snot really blows.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Personally I like mine - Electric Eel - that's a cool one !

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue
did I hear you right

Ya, you heard me right

Originally posted by scar tissue
Well Kleenx thinks old-snot really blows.

That's what I thought, now you've confirmed it. You've been holding this back for so long now - it's time to release it. Unfortunately, you didn't pick your fight wisely. :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's it, I'm gonna squirt some elk scent on him!
That'll be hard to do cause he's always in the back!:) I guess I'll have to borrow an xr50 so's he can pass. Holeshot, ha, more like blowsnot!
Elk

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
desert_pacer heh... I guess I'm going to have to take it up a notch or two..

Scar..Just take old snot down a couple of goat trails and he'll be so flustered he can't see straight.....

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

Originally posted by a454elk
That's it, I'm gonna squirt some elk scent on him!

Is that why your bike is yellow?

You're not bad at passing kids and old men on the practice track, but you'd only be a mid-packer at best at an OTHG novice class motocross race (and I'm not joking here - giving you the benefit of the doubt really). But I doubt if you'd ever enter a race to find out, because the truth would hurt too much, and you couldn't handle it.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer
Somebody must have doubled up on his Geritol today..:p

:) :) :)

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
:eek:
Just kiddin Holeshot... Bundy made me say it really... I would never have the nerve to say anything like that on my own... I mean everyone knows how quiet and softspoken I am... Please don't hit me with a well timed blast of roost....

Oh wait...

In order to roost me you would have to be in front of me right...

Never mind you old foggy... That's right I said it... What you gonna do about it... huh??? :) :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ain't he full of vinegar!! Been there, raced that. Used to race the Police and Fire Nationals at Glen Helen and Perris. I came to the conclusion that as long as I finish then I'm happy!:) And you're right, I only finished in the top ten on all my races but it sure is fun to get you all jacked up!! I did get a shot of your roost, but that was when I passed you.
Bundy, you're not excluded from this either! You're just fast cause we let you be that way. I respect my elders :):)
I'd hate for you to take me down an even steeper goat trail, if they even exsist!
Get him desert racer!! Yeah, what he said!
And my bikes yellow cause, well, well, cause I don't know why, just leave her alone!

Mid pack Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
'69r:scream: Ok PotShot, that one's gonna cost ya. Just wait for the next time you are stuck under a barbed wire fence.:debil: And there WILL be a next time.

I don't get mad, I just get even.:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom