RECENT POSTS

Spodefest in the DFW area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
COUNT ME IN!!!! As long as it is after July....recvovering from an ACL reconstruction. Figure out the when and where and I can contact then about doing it....if you want my help.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Show 'nuff. Just make sure we get it in before the 100+ day drought season coming up.

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

slo' mo

slower than slow...
How about the first weekend in May? Give everyone time to plan and still not be too hot. We should be mostly out of the rainy season by then. Is there a place to camp there for the night?
We could ask Thump to come to turn wrenches and critique (translate help) those of us who are usually objects for everyone else to practice lapping.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Count me in!

SloMo,
I don't know about trackside advice from the Thumpster... but he would make one hell of a "Pit Tootsie"!

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Yeah "Hey pit Tootsie, make me a sandwhich and open this Gatorade bottle for me will 'ye?" :razz:

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

[This message has been edited by yarbonwick (edited 02-21-2001).]

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Originally posted by yarbonwick:
Yeah "Hey pit Tootsie, make me a sandwhich and open this Gatorade bottle for me will 'ye?" :razz:
Twinnie, Twinnie, Twinnie....The Dallas SX is coming up pretty soon....do you need directions or would you like to follow me out the the 300 foot sign located by the big land mark we call Texas stadium. With as much riding as you have been doing I think you qualify as pit biotch more than I....I mean at least I have an excuse not to ride. When was the last time you rode?

Yarbon:
1) If I make you a sandwhich you have to eat it. (and you can not get any info from Twinnie as to how my mind works before the meal)

2) The Gatorade bottle will be open and waiting....it may be a bit warm and a brighter shade of yellow than the lemon/lime that was in there when you left....

3) If you are gonna give me a hard time at least get your UBB code right....WTF is :razz:? I think it is : p you are looking for.

4) After a few beers I might even power wash your bike fer ya.

ohhh, I think someone has developed some 'sensitivity' issues while he has been sitting around on his tookus...

Come on Thump, be a sport. I'm sure these guys need all the help they can get!

------------------
Aimee
RM125
AMA Member
Blue Ribbon Coalition Member
gospeedracer’s Picture Page

slo' mo

slower than slow...
so cp380sx, are you going to see if they will let this rowdy crowd in the door for the first weekend in May? Fill us in on the details...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Thumpie,

You surely don't want to get into the whole directions issue again... do you? I still have the graphics (evidence of your directional cluelessness {is that even a word?}).

As to my riding time:
I never thought about it before but... You would make one hell of babysitter with all the free time you have on your hands. Be at my house at 7am Sunday to watch the kids. Since you seem to think the world of all of your limitless abilities, why don't you make it stop raining on the damn weekends. Being a fellow rider, and one who thinks he has the power to wash bikes with his PeePee, that little task of stopping the rain should be no problem!

slo'mo, the track owner is on a ski trip right now but he'll be back in a couple of days. Is May 6 the date you guys wanted to shoot for?

Cameron

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
NO!

may 6th is a texas cross country race date, and i don't want to have to make a choice. can everybody live with either the weekend before or after?

wp.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Nothing worse than a whining pit tootsie!

You'll be there regardless of when the event happens... And you'll be a happy pit wench, serving "Sammiches and Gatorade" to all the attendees... It's your DRN Admin duty!

Just remember... I like my turkey and cheese without the special mayo!

Status
Not open for further replies.