Start now!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Start getting ready for Dirt Week '02! It will be even bigger and better (yes that is hard to imagine but it will be). Go to work sick so you can save your time off, pick up change in the parking lot of the 7-11, whatever it takes do it because you will not be sorry if you attend. Too far to drive? Give me a break! We had people travel 36 hours each way and from other countries (OK Canada). There were thing for everyone to do and watch no matter what their skill or riding preference so long as it involved dirt.

BE THERE! (I know I will be).

I 2nd that thought!

Patman was parked behind us most of the week with his head buried in the cases of his KTM trying to get it running. Look how pumped he is for next year and he hardly even got to ride while there.

I've got my calender blocked out!!

See ya all there!

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
You guys are killing me! I can’t seem to go anywhere with out getting DirtWeek rubbed in my face ;) It sounds like it was a blast, especially the parts about broken bikes and such :p

I’ll put it on my calendar for next year but it was on my calendar for this year :eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Don't use pencil this time!:D

Now thats a plan

I can Plan it 1 year in advance, details? where and when.

P.S. Patman I have a red ink pen!!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
I'd say expect "details" within the next 180 days.:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
It was one of the funnest times I've ever had. Even the trip there and home was fun. Getting to ride in events that I normally wouldn't do was great. I would recommend it for anyone of any riding level or riding type.

If I have a nice new bike and a truck and it's near Houston next year count me in. I hope it's going to be in either Texas or Oklahoma. From what everyone says it sounds like a blast! I hope I can make it.

Lee W.

I have heard it was going to be around Oklahoma next time. So Pat how do I get out of school for that long with out them calling my parents?:scream:

I just took a pek on mapquest and cooperland is about 20 hours away. Things are not looking good for me.:(. But, if Okie can schedule it BEFORE school then I and alot more could join you guys. I also need to find transportation. Although I will have a liscense, my parents would never let me travel that far by myself. I am already harassing my parents to let me go.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Originally posted by RM_guy
You guys are killing me! I can’t seem to go anywhere with out getting DirtWeek rubbed in my face ;) It sounds like it was a blast, especially the parts about broken bikes and such :p

I’ll put it on my calendar for next year but it was on my calendar for this year :eek:
I feel you pain RM guy. I was getting everything ready Tuesday evening, to leave Wed morning. My sons football game was cancelled due to rain, and re-scheduled for Sat. I made the decision not to go. Haven't missed one of his game yet in 6 years, and didn't want to start. To make matters worse, I was on vacation all week. Not the best vacation I've every had seating around wondering how much fun everyone was having!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
Originally posted by KawieKX125
if Okie can schedule it BEFORE school
it's still in the 100+ temperature range with high humidity here before school starts. it would probably be very uncomfortable for the northern guys.