Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Good gosh, just don't go back there! A1, A2, A3 & SF? WAY to may races in that part of the world and way too many idiots trying to come up with moronic reasons to shut down our sport. Bring the events to places where people appriciate the event and are not afraid of DIRT! :silly: Unidentified dirt? Look if it was dirt from Love Canal maybe they could cry a little but it's not like they bring in dirt from the east coast. :moon: Did anybody think of all the unidentified AIR that comes into SF from across the Pacific? Air from Russia? Air from who knows where!? :scream: Somebody tell them to hold their breath until we get a sample analyzed!!!!

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Did anybody think of all the unidentified AIR that comes into SF from across the Pacific? Air from Russia? Air from who knows where!? :scream: Somebody tell them to hold their breath until we get a sample analyzed!!!!

Has anyone besides me been to San Francisco? It's the homeless capital of the world. There are homeless people EVERYWHERE. Funny...these people that are so concerned about "breathing dirt" don't seem to complain nearly as much about having to breathe in the URINE-saturated air of their own stinking city. Go there sometime and you'll know what I'm talking about. Walk the streets of downtown San Francisco and you'll gag. Oh...they do a good job of keeping the homeless out of the tourist areas like the Wharf, Ghardelli Square, etc., but the downtown area and financial district reek with the stench of human waste.

Oct 22, 2000
"Our concern was that this is unidentified dirt," Maxwell said. "People are going to be breathing this dirt."

Now, I don't know about those idiots in San Francisco, but we here in the North Bay breathe "AIR". And man, you sure are right about the heavy, ungent aroma of homeless urine in the City. All I want to do when I go there is to turn right around and go home. BTW, the average person ingests appriximately 2 lbs. of DIRT every year, so what in the heck are they complaining about. Also, the area that PAC BELL and those residents are living on is ALL landfill (dirt that was carted in from areas other than San Francisco). It's just the SF attitude. They aren't happy unless they're complaining about something.

RatTrap:thumb:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Man, all the liberal whackos and cry-babys here in Cali always get all the press, so the rest of you bozos across this great country of ours forget that there are still many normal people still living in this state. It's such a great place to live that many of us aren't willing to give it up to these morons just yet! :|

Besides, what would you have us all do, move to your town?

:confused:

And if you don't live here you probably don't realize that there are really two Californias: Southern California, and Northern (Communist) Kalifornia! To my dirtbiking brethren that live north of Santa Barbara I say, I'm truly sorry, but hang in there! You guys are like plants, or infiltrators, placed there in order to break up the commie north.

:laugh:

BTW: Too much SX in Cali? As long as they're filling the stadiums here it'll stay here! Besides, you guys get most of the Nationals!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Patman

Did anybody think of all the unidentified AIR that comes into SF

Hell no, they're still trying to identify the species that inhabit the area, however they are looking real close at the planet anis, it's mostly ice and gas NO DIRT :p

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Due to growing enviormental concerns the EPA has classified a newly discovered BIOHAZARD and determined that before proceeding outside, any dirt (soil) humans come incontact with must be analyized. During the EPA's research on this alarming subject, the EPA has concluded that the soil (dirt) outside may contain some if not all of the following:

1. decomposed plant life (or death)
2. rocks
3. sand
4. dirt
5. bugs, worms, and other creepy crawly things (yuk!)
6. dead animals
7. uneaten McDonalds Big Macs
8. more dirt
9. dust
10. grass
11. crud
12. and all sorts of other things that fall on the ground that your Mother told you not to put in your mouth.

Please be warned that severe injury may ocurr if you come in contact with this newly classified BIOHAZARD! Please keep watching your local news as we finish compiling our report on what to do if you actually do become contaminated.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
It's things like this that remind me just how much I don't miss Kalifornia.

Natalie, it's not too late to change your name to GetMocha :laugh:

A-RustyDemon

~SPONSOR~
Dec 9, 2002
"Our concern was that this is unidentified dirt," Maxwell said. "People are going to be breathing this dirt." :eek:

This is not the way to deal with the neighbors, by keeping them in the dark," said Shirley Moore, 53, who lives on Ignacio Street. "And we have some environmental concerns about where the dirt comes from." :scream:

:| These comments come from people who probably call Chemlawn to spray pesticides and herbicides on their lawns/dirt.. And think nothing of it. Ooh My GAWD...! look Stanly It's DIRT!! Not know Shirley I'm spraying Round-Up to kill these here weeds. :moon:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Ya know, that whole crowd down on Ignacio St. is a bunch of troublemakers. The one time they had a walk off with the folks over on Los Altos Lane, that was an ugly mess. I say the next time we have a block party we don't invite them. And Shirley Moore, don't even get me started about her. :flame: :yeehaw:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Isn't it against the law to flatulate in California unless you have a catalytic converter permanently attached to your sphincter?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
'Unidentified Dirt'&nbsp; :eek: &nbsp;How dare they dump that stuff here,...Now,... if it where homeostatic soil organisms, that contain the proper strains lactobacillus acidophilus,&nbsp;with naturally occuring enzymes, to help maintain proper digestive microflora,...well heck then,.....sprinkle some of that dirt on your wheaties! :silly:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Isn't it against the law to flatulate in California unless you have a catalytic converter permanently attached to your sphincter?

Whew!&nbsp; Glad I live in KY!&nbsp; :flame:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Hey, I cleaned off my dirtbike and got dirt on my hand. Should I call poison control and have it checked out?

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Shaw520

if it where homeostatic soil organisms, that contain the proper strains lactobacillus acidophilus,&nbsp;with naturally occuring enzymes, to help maintain proper digestive microflora

damn, now I'm going to have nightmares, all these little critters chasing me thru the desert trying to get me :eek: Thanks Shaw :moon:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001

That would be in the coastal zones only. According to AQMD rules the desert areas are exempt from these much stricter guidelines, and fall under the 'baffles only' law!:laugh:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Quote:

Now theres an idea that may sale like the old Pet Rocks of yesteryears. Charcoal lined underpants for capturing personal emmisions from excaping into the atmosphere. I bet these puppies would sale like hotcakes especially if the Calif. Air Quality Management District would required it as State Law. By Joe I think I have something here.

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Boodac, my history teacher has that idea too, only better. He thinks there should be a little pouch in your underwear to hold a packet of crushed up charcoal and some flower scents. That way, when you flatulate, the charcoal sucks up the smell, and the pressure from the fart pushes out fresh smelling flower scent. He also has a disgusting idea of how to solve monkey butt. There are anti-persperent deoterants for the armpits, why not for the behind. Just get a little anti-persperent stick and problem solved, except your gonna need to clean it off after every use.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I had heard that there was a company that actually manufactured a charcoal filled butt pillow for your chair, and that they actually work!

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Glitch

That way, when you flatulate, the charcoal sucks up the smell, and the pressure from the fart pushes out fresh smelling flower scent.

Now how the heck ya gonna know if it was a good one or not, You know half the fun of ripping one is watching your buddy hanging out the truck window casping for air or the kids laughing so hard they're crying, but the best one of all is your wife can't call you a pig cause she's affaid to inhale

Nope, keep the baffles and I'll do my best to keep them under 96db

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
Actually, you can fart-u-late all you want in Southern Culi-fornia without any heavy metal attachtments on you sphincter (or your hemaroids for that matter). Culi's NMDA decided that was, indeed, an inhumane practice, this is the same organization that mandated stainless steel muzzels on all Boston Terriers, and once tried to mandate rain clouds in Death Valley, with some initial success.

However, it's a different matter with dairy cows and farm stock in the land of Culi. Soon all cows will have lightweight port-a-lets on their tails with battery powered vacume tubes to take care of flatulence and all unidentified dirt. And since Culi-fornia is a leader in weird technology and stealing water rights, soon to be coming to a farm near you.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I cant even believe this is something that warrants this much discusion,..!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom