Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wildman1 said:
i think i will be riding the pro class.. whos the competition up here in michigan?

There isn't any, you should clean up!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
2~lDgfop2K) said:
YEAH. I'm going to be a lean mean tree hitting machine. My hope is to actually practice this year. That way I don't hit as many trees. But I am not quite sure what class I am riding yet. I know one thing though hanging out with you guys it definetively won't be HIGH CLASS.
Who said you could hang out with us?...

RIDDICK546

Aug 9, 2006
DW I need to hang out with you guys so everyone has an example of how not to ride. It's also good for everyones self-esteem. That way you guys know you could be worse. Plus Don needs 2 trailer bitches at the races. :laugh:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"2 trailer bitches"

With all of your training let us know what you are racing?
I heard your bike got repossessed due to POD racing being true to its name!!!!!!!! :laugh:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Riddick has the distinction of being the last B 4 Stroke champion in the state of Michigan. Watch out displacement classes!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
"2 trailer bitches"

With all of your training let us know what you are racing?
I heard your bike got repossessed due to POD racing being true to its name!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I think he has his eyes on that 2006 now. His last ride had a real loose nut on the seat. :rotfl:

RIDDICK546

Aug 9, 2006
I'm thinking about my father-in-laws old bike but i don't know if he'll sell it to me or not. He's kinda a prick like that. If not I have a Radio Flyer tricycle at home that should work. Oh. And leave my nuts out of this.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
RIDDICK546 said:
DW I need to hang out with you guys so everyone has an example of how not to ride. It's also good for everyones self-esteem. That way you guys know you could be worse. Plus Don needs 2 trailer bitches at the races. :laugh:
Oh I think you do quite well throwing a bike around in da enduro's. Tho Don would need some help getting dressed before the races....As well as a push start on the WR. :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
By the way I bought a DVD/Navigator system for the van...So get yer own gas at the SL as I'll be watching "Girls gone wild on AA enduro riders" part 1&2!... :nener:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Wolverine423 said:
By the way I bought a DVD/Navigator system for the van...So get yer own gas at the SL as I'll be watching "Girls gone wild on AA enduro riders" part 1&2!... :nener:
Only problem there is you will still need to figure out how to use it. :bang:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
Only problem there is you will still need to figure out how to use it. :bang:

Cody, he's calling you!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Wolverine423 said:
Hope that operates better then the navigator on our last trip! :nener:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
RIDDICK546 said:
I'm thinking about my father-in-laws old bike but i don't know if he'll sell it to me or not. He's kinda a prick like that. If not I have a Radio Flyer tricycle at home that should work. Oh. And leave my nuts out of this.
RIDDICK,
You must be still early in your marriage, I haven't been allowed my "nuts" at the races in years. :whoa:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom