andymstevens

Mar 10, 2000
Blue & Swade, tomthumb's right....November 9th is opening day. If the bullets don't get you, the fumes from flatbed pickups and Busch Light will. I'm out for this one.

Chris, I thought that you would've seen the "ghostwritten ...AStevens" part.....

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
We've always gone in Demeber, but usually let breakfast festivities weed out the morning hunters. We'll check on season dates for December. Last year we were there about the same time...

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Deer hunting season here is from Nov 9th through Dec 1st.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Well, it's time to make reservations-who all is planing on being there? I just need an idea so I can block off a section of rooms. If there is a game in town that week rooms will be tight. Last year it was a b-ball game and swimming tourny that sucked up all of the rooms.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
So is it Nov 30th - Dec 2nd or is it Dec 6th - Dec 8th ????????

I don't know for absolute certainty when I will be out of town working but I can't even begin to hope to make it until Yall 'Hicks' decide for shure when yuns gun to hold this here thang. :)

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by TTRGuy
So is it Nov 30th - Dec 2nd or is it Dec 6th - Dec 8th ????????

I don't know for absolute certainty when I will be out of town working but I can't even begin to hope to make it until Yall 'Hicks' decide for shure when yuns gun to hold this here thang. :)

Yeah.... what he said! The 30th is out for me, but if it is the latter date, then I am in!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
TTRGuy.... why is it when I follow a thread with you, we get chastised for not paying attention, not knowing where the stats toolbar is and get called morons and losers. Hope Milk and Elk don't come in here! ;) or it will start all over again!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by andymstevens
That's pretty funny...."the cool kids"....
I thought the "cool kids" were the ones that still run "sans avatars".

Nah the 'cool kids' are the ones that 'GET' the inside jokes :moon:

Hey, my bike is "sans avatars" - is that good enough for ya? :)

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
'GOT' it......chose to throw one out for Brakeless Blue Blunder and KTMSpayed

Dammit Andy, now I'm feeling uncool - You lost me on the KTMSpayed ;)

Randy - hopefully by this time next week I will have a startup schedule for this project! I'd sure rather be @ White Rock with 'hicks in the sticks' than working in Clinton Iowa :ugg:

andymstevens

Mar 10, 2000
Sorry brotherman, CRSwade just got a KTM525, thus the KTM part......and he doesn't have to worry about having kids anymore, which makes up the spayed part.

...and YES...I meant to use the female version of this veterinary
procedure because:

A. It rhymes with the old moniker
B. It's Wade

Andy

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
You go by "Super-Dave" and you are worried about a chill in the air...pfffft, come on now! You did make me picture the scene from Dumb and Dumber when they pull into Aspen w/the snot mustaches :confused:
NW Arkansas will be sporting some nice temps..at least compared to say...Minnesota..hehe
Bring clothes/gear for every condition and lets ride... :yeehaw:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Sorry brotherman, CRSwade just got a KTM525, thus the KTM part......and he doesn't have to worry about having kids anymore, which makes up the spayed part.

...and YES...I meant to use the female version of this veterinary
procedure because:

A. It rhymes with the old moniker
B. It's Wade

Andy

I ALWAYS knew you cared...lots o' smack talk coming from a shiny headed wonder who is not actually going to be there. You know Colorado ain't falling into the ocean-just haul that XR down there for some Ozark fun and work on the house of thach and mulch later.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Speaking of freaks of nature, why in the wide world of sports is Lou so strangely quiet? Could it be he has been perfecting the fling and toss? Lou is up to something...way too quiet...

REDxr

Apr 20, 2000
OK, its time to revive this thread since it's only 2 1/2 weeks till this ride. Wade put me on the reservation list, are you reserving some rooms? Who all is going, do we have a list of attendee's yet?
Alright KC guy's who's in?

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey Chris, Wade is looking at getting a block of rooms in Fayetteville, looking at approx 30 riders total so far...
I'm in, don't want to miss Lou going for the gold....

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Well I might be able to make. Supposedly my project is scheduled for Dec. 9th-13th. If that sticks I might be able to come down and ride Friday the 6th and half a day Sat. The project manager may have problems receiving some equipment though - it may slip an entire week :) WooHoo.

So is anyone going to have floor space available if I do make it?
Randy? Lou?

Top Bottom