Join a Local Chapter, {bbusername} !

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
This thread was started 5 years ago and I'm just now seeing it.
Is the offer still valid?

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
chapter

ok guys i would like to as well but i have no idea what to do how to do it lol and i know theres alot of riders here but no forums in oz hence why i joined this one..anyway someone please help

i prefer trail riding as im not gutzy enough for the racing or no where near experience and i live in qld australia!

Last edited:

Coop

Jan 21, 2000
This thread reminds me of the good old days. I remember working to hit 100 posts so I could have an avatar, buying tickets for Okie's sweet KX310, etc. Man I didn't realized how much I missed DRN until recently when the dirt bike bug really hit me again.

ebony dream

Mar 2, 2008
ok so someone tells me i should join a chapter but hasnt explained anything to me...im sooo lost...literally since im here in auz and yall over there :-(

SIXSIXZERO

Mar 10, 2008
anyone here in MO?
st louis area, but we travel all over the state to ride.

kytrailrider

Feb 25, 2008
What is a chapter? I just caught the post. I have a few friends that might be interested in this. Could you send more info? :cool: Theres is not alot around the imediate area. I have to drive better than a hour or so just to get Bucks Run, trails and mx, but we have been around the state, hope to find more this year.

ysr89

Dec 4, 2007
Hey! I live in central NH in the Lakes Region. I like any type of riding, and love motorcycles in general. Let me know who else is up here in the NortheasT!

jcarautos1

Dec 3, 2007
join

I would join if i knew how to. Please e-mail me and i will join or add one. I live in Pagosa Springs Colorado, I just found out that Pagosa is going to build a dirt track soon and maybe we can add a few riders to the forum. Thanks Jess :nod:

GPERKINS

Mar 29, 2008
I would love to join a chapter, I live in the Durham/Raleigh area of North Carolina and have a really big scene here. Tons of tracks all over the place. we also have the pisgah mountains about 3 hours out that trails were orginally built for extreme trail riding. I havent looked through every post to see where everyone is located yet but how do I join or get a chapter started?

Thanks,

Austin

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
umm...

i would like to join one, however i am not quite sure what it means haha. I live in south western york county maine, school district sad57 to be exact. i ride trails and a local sandpit.

Top Bottom