5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
ohh and Eugene, you already paid for your copy.....after you left I realized I still had your roll of duct tape, and we all know the value of duct tape on the trail, so I think I got the better end of the deal
hmm maybe I should take some tips from Jason and blackmail you if you ever want to see your duct tape again :laugh:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Shame on me! :ohmy:

Dan, just sent you an e-mail with my address.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Awesome Dan! That's very cool! I can't wait to see it! Let me know when you are free and we can hook up. I'm going away this weekend and am closing on the Newton house on Tuesday (hopefully) so I have lots of stuff going on, but if you happen by my mailbox anytime soon, and want to toss it in there that works too!

Thanks! Can't wait!!!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
well if rm_guy ever figures out how to send an e-mail, then I will only need an address from Eugene still

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Ahh Dave finally realized that he had to click the send button in order for me to get his email, And since he doesnt know where he lives, I will assume he means binghamton and not bibghamton :rotfl:

eugeneorange

May 5, 2003
scooter1130 said:
ohh and Eugene, you already paid for your copy.....after you left I realized I still had your roll of duct tape, and we all know the value of duct tape on the trail, so I think I got the better end of the deal
hmm maybe I should take some tips from Jason and blackmail you if you ever want to see your duct tape again :laugh:

Ahhh, my beloved roll of Duct Tape :( .
Just promise me you'll take good care of "her".
I'll get by . . . somehow . . . :ahhh:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Nice Avatar there Chuckie!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
DaveRS575 said:
I gotta say.. that avatar cracked me up too bro.. Is that a spikeless Porcupine by chance?

hahahahha :rotfl:

That would be the precious WoodChuck (AKA Groundhog) or as PK likes to call them, Gophers.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
but shouldn't there be a dead goose or something in the hole along with it?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Scooter, is it possible you could send me 2 DVD's?? I forgot about my buddy cody that came along and he wants one also. If not no big deal i guess... If you can just send 2 to my address I gave you

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I got my DVD yesterday (personal delivery ;) ) and watched it last night.

Nice job Dan!

It is professionally done. :cool:

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
DaveRS575 said:
Ok.. I'm oficially jealous... :(

It was easy, do you have a broken major appliance?

Top Bottom