5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sorry Dave, I went by your house Wednesday night and you werent around, I got your email after that to drop it in your mailbox, so I will as soon as I get back over that way.

OK the DVDs are going in the mail tommorow morning, sorry I didnt get them out yet.

2 of the discs from the second day have a spelling error somewhere on them :bang: , I dont know who is getting them, but lets see if they notice.

And yes sick250 I did send an extra for your buddy.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
scooter1130 said:
Sorry Dave, I went by your house Wednesday night and you werent around, I got your email after that to drop it in your mailbox, so I will as soon as I get back over that way.

OK the DVDs are going in the mail tommorow morning, sorry I didnt get them out yet.

2 of the discs from the second day have a spelling error somewhere on them :bang: , I dont know who is getting them, but lets see if they notice.

And yes sick250 I did send an extra for your buddy.

Thanks again Dan. You are the man!

:cool:

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I got it I got it I got it!!!!!!

Nice job Dan!!!!

I wish you had some tear off's for the lens, but other than that, I really enjoyed the DVD's!!!

Nicely done!

:nod:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
yeah I didnt realize I got mud on the lense right near the begining of the first day, but at least the trees brushed most of it off

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Everybody should be getting them today, unless their mailman decides to take it home and watch it himself first

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Got mine today, awesome stuff, the second day looked like a good ride but I had already left. Once again thanx man :cool:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
scooter1130 said:
Everybody should be getting them today, unless their mailman decides to take it home and watch it himself first

Must have been the case here... :(

eugeneorange

May 5, 2003
MAICOFRED said:
Hello! How is everyone? I had a great time Sat. We went out with RM GUY. He knew the trails. Hope to see you all soon. Give me all call if any want to go to Tower City. Iam a member. Cya soon. FRED

Hi MAICOFRED,
I sent you a PM regarding Tower City this weekend.
Hope to hear from you.

:coocoo:Czechoslovak

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Got my DVDs yeaterday and will be watching them at lunch today. Thanks again Dan :)

Sumladar

Jun 10, 2005
I just watched the DVDs and they rocked! Nice job on the editing as well as the menu and printing. Thanks for sending them out so quickly also. I'm going to play em on one of my extra PCs in my office to get the attention of other peeps around and start recuiting :debil:

Adam

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Got ours yesterday! Hopefully we'll find time to watch them tonite!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man, some great video!! Except for the smell of the water (questionable) holes, I felt like I was there again :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Oh yeah, loved the title "Is your gas on?" :rotfl:

I did that last night on the street bike. Took off from the house and killed it 2 blocks down. :bang: With the street bike i mostly forget to put the kickstand up since i'm not use to having one. I'm not too bright. :ugg:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
RM_guy said:
Soooooo...tell us something we don't know :nener:

I forget to turn on my gas alot.... nope, you guys know that.

I live in PA..... nope, you know that.

I like to make groundhog hand puppets.. nope, that too.

My butt is bright white.... nope, you already know that. :p

I'll have to think about this some more. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Treejumper said:
My butt is bright white.... nope, you already know that. :p

But, did you have to tell us again?! :coocoo:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Hurry up Okie close this thread before treejumper has a chance to post any more pics :yikes:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Hey ment to pop on and tell you I got and watched both DVDs, awesome job on putting those together scooter, thanks a bunch man! Boy you would think Nate had a can of beer on his back the way Dave charged in there!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom