Alessi/Tedesco at glen Helen-adult language involved

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
i955 I trust the word of a Mr Billywho far more then any announcer or other spectator. Mr Who has been in the trenches and happened to get pro rookie of the year one season (I suppose that doesn't really mean he knows how to properly pick up a bike)
As far as other riders going down I guess the fact Alessi was more interested in conserving Ivans fuel supply then the bottleneck he was causing takes precedence over getting the race going again.
I admit I am a doddering old fool and my eyes are not what they once were but I'll stick with what I saw (and heard from a Billywho(???))

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Now if Tedesco had been Rex Staten you WOULD have seen an uppercut that would have sent young Mikey over the fence in to the crowd.

I can not believe the disbelievers - did you WATCH the video?

OK, that said, IF Alessi ever gets his doo doo together he will be champion.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
With all the bad press he's had in the past I wrote it all off that he's just young, and dumb... But maybe he is a real jerk as a person with allot of freakish talent for racing motorcycles... Ya know if he would have just gotton back onto his own bike he would have been allot better off, ... It's to bad, because someplace in their I still believe he's a good kid, who's just making allot of bad choices, over and over and over again... Kinda like all of us when we were young... Some learn faster than others. :blah: :blah: :blah: I'm a fan of all these racers, I don't want to dislike any of them... But Mike sure makes it hard/impossible to be a fan and root for him... Can't wait to read his Racer x article, hopefully they can get it in for the next issue...

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I don't know what to make of i955 replies, are we sure he's watching the same video, I have watched it and I have heard from people who were there and they all say the same thing, he Tboned him, stood on his bike, dug his own bike towards Ivan's and stuck the bars in Ivans front wheel.

KTM and Red Bull should be ashamed to have this family repersenting them

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Good points dante... the same should be applied to JBS, But for some reason he pulls the hate out of everyone.

Kids make mistakes. Get over it. We propel teenagers into the spotlght and then expect them to be grown-ups. It's OUR bad.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
KiwiBird said:
Now if Tedesco had been Rex Staten you WOULD have seen an uppercut that would have sent young Mikey over the fence in to the crowd.

LOL...the first big time race I ever went to was the '76 USGP. Rex and Vic Allen on a CCM collided. If memory serves, Rex took a footpeg in the back during the crash, but came up swinging. Punched out the Englishman, then remounted briefly before collapsing from the back injury.

I don't think anybody hated Rex, but they were probably a lot of people that were afraid of him.

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
I think the Haters for Allessi would be growing more and more if he was as great as Bubba is/was in 125's (excuse me, Lites).Bubbas abilities are up in the superclass with RC (checking out of races easily). Give it some time because his past/present antics have shown it. My meeting of Mike didnt impress me 2-3 years ago. Totally came off with a jerk-punk attitude. I didnt really care, he is just a kid. Success breeds haters, and then mix in Mike and Tonys antics and he'll be the one people will love to hate.

i_955

Dec 18, 2004
Ah well, 2 things are sure.

The full 125/250F Lite race will be watched by all and
I'd bet Mike Brown was able to take his mind off his his suffering after the race.
Could you imagine the pits after this fiasco.

I hope something positive comes of this.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
"The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree." Young Mr. Alessi needs a new mentor, and time away from dad. His dad was a dick 25 years ago when I was introduced to him by his mom, a super lady, and he's obviously not changed, and now his boys are showing the same attitude.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
OK, not that anyone needs my 2 cents, but here it is..

I would like to see another video before I believe that it was a deliberate T-bone, I think Matt Walker should have kept going.. While MX has teams, it is not a team sport, and has been said before it made no difference. Hot Sauce could have stayed there with MA until the race was over and still won.

As far as the video, at first I thougt MA might have been confused and ran to the wrong bike, but quickly it was obvious that was not the case. All I can say about the whole thing is, "WHAT THE HECK WAS HE THINKING?" :bang:

And Hot Sauce saying it was all he could do to keep from uppercutting him. It look more to me like he was totally flabberghasted that anyone would do something that stupid. I'm sure his words were something like. "Hey, stop that, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?"

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Hey, hockey has it's fights why not MX? Damn, I'd prolly go to more events if I thought I could see a good "throw-down" once and a while. Good entertainment fo sho. :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:rotfl: @ Patty!!!

:laugh:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
The AMA is involved now, they are reveiwing the behavior of Ivan and Alessi and the actions of Walker.

We'll see what they say

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I dont like this stuff about kids making bad choices, the actions of alessi is just bad sportmanship, you can be taught this at a very young age, as young as 5 or 6.He is old enought to accept the pay check and championship, he should use actions worthy of a champion.

If i was the ama i would drop his best score when he rides in 06-that would teach him to think alot harder, if they fine him or dock him points in 05 that will achieve nothing.

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Patman, I'm sitting here in the public library trying my damndest not to erupt in laughter after reading your post. You and DB dave should hit the road with your act.

cappra

Feb 8, 2001
I can understand all you guys hating MA thats not a stretch he is young fast talented and cocky and just happens to have a jerk for a father.
But where were all you guys after Dr.Dubach tried to tackle the leader on the next lap after they collided at World Vet Championships sometimes racing gets guys so pumped up they make stupid decesions!!!!
Some of you guys that are going ballistic about this situation probably have a Dr.D pipe on your bike.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Okiewan said:
Uh... if you had A CLUE what's up with the Vets and that series.... they are out there having FUN... it's not a career, it's not about money.. it's about fun and they have it. Doug us NOT Alessi.

i take it youve not been in many vet races recently?

cappra

Feb 8, 2001
Okiewan said:
Uh... if you had A CLUE what's up with the Vets and that series.... they are out there having FUN... it's not a career, it's not about money.. it's about fun and they have it. Doug us NOT Alessi.
When did the World Vet Championships become a series?
I have been attending since 2001 I thought it was just the one event at Glen Helen every fall. Please post the rest of the dates for us so we can attend the rest of the series.
I am sure that string of titles Doug had going in the PRO-CLASS the only two motos of the day that use the Mount St.Helen portion of the track had any influence or bearing on his relationship with Yamaha or the monetary success of his business I doubt it. If I only had a clue!
How stupid of me not to realize that tackling a guy on a bike coming out of that high speed first turn would be FUN for the both of them I know I would be thrilled if someone did it to me.
I would like to thankyou for confirming my belief as well as a few others here that its not WHAT he did. Because its been done before!!!
Its about WHO he is that pisses everybody off!!!!! :bang:

I know Doug I met him in Canada when he raced here in 2000 in our nationals and I have a picture of him in our pits in Glen Helen when we met him again Hell of a nice guy!!!!
But that post was not B.S.!!!!! :bang:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Last I heard, there are several Vet Nats held around the country as well as Vet 4-Stroke Nats.. maybe I'm confusing the two or maybe it's just a "name" thing and they don't keep points. I have no doubt that there could be one race in SoCal called a "Championship" (one race) though.

Please explain the "Who he is that pisses everyone off" thing? I've met the guy and talked with him at DirtWeek, I've seen him teach the kids (and actually care about it), I suppose if he pulled an Alessi at some point in his career I should just write him off.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Okiewan said:
Hey Bruce..
"The sky is blue on race day"

You have anthing to add to the topic or just want to disagree with me? Do you know Doug? If so, you'd know that post was complete BS.

LOL-pull your panties out yer crack Okie.

my question was have you been in any vet race recently? nothing to do with Dubach, the fact he is a Vet is merely coincidence.

I will assume the answer is no, since many people that participate in such races know that there is as much, if not more bad sportsmanship than we have seen at this weekends incident.

Top Bottom