Alessi/Tedesco at glen Helen-adult language involved

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Just watched the OLN broadcast and I hope the Alessi apoligizers see it. It is so clear from that angle that Mikey went for Ivans bike several times before Ivan even pushed him away. From the actions it almost appeared Ivan couldn't believe what was happening and hesitated before trying to push alessi off.

I gotta admit tho that mikey took 2 hard shots at the end of the moto 1 on his getoff and then the second when he got landed on .

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Just saw the video last night. What the hell was Mike thinking? I watched it over an over again in disbelief that a Professional rider (or anyone for that matter) would stoop to such a low level.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
oldguy said:
I gotta admit tho that mikey took 2 hard shots at the end of the moto 1 on his getoff and then the second when he got landed on .

Karma is a bee-otch. I thought Alessi got his wrist broken when that rider landed on him. Where was the flagger :think:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
That link still comes up w/ an empty Putfile page. And all your links point to the same page. Every other Putfile vid works fine. I can't believe this vid isn't hosted anywhere else on the internet. I give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
CPT Jack said:
That link still comes up w/ an empty Putfile page. And all your links point to the same page. Every other Putfile vid works fine. I can't believe this vid isn't hosted anywhere else on the internet. I give up.
I had problems too untill I upgraded my quicktime, then it worked.

motocross078

Oct 30, 2005
Glen Helen

Does anyone know where/how i can download this video to have on my computer please let me know i would like to show my father but no internet at home please e-mail me if you know or just e-mail me the video if you have it thanx a million
lucas_
graif
@
yahoo
com
all together of course had to space so i could post

Top Bottom