fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
In today's mail I received a note from the AMA. It included a list of the people who have earned the right to be in the A class. As expected, Cody and I are on the list. We are doing some research to determine which class to ride in the AAdvanced classification.
Other good news.....Don Marsh was on the list. Congratulations Don!!! I sure hope we approve the Super Senior A class.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Congrads Fatherandson, It's all worth it since you get to ride the long coarse from now on. How old are ya? Just so I know I don't have to worry about someone else competing with me for last place. I get to run FredT's class, minus one "S" of course.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Congratulations to all who have earned the honor... :cool:

Here are a couple of Don's quotes from just a few years ago...

"When I started riding enduros, it took me 4 of 'em just to finish the damn thing!"

"Let's face it, I'm never going to be an 'A' rider..."

:worship:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Congrats guys you deserved it.
T-Bone as a former ISDE Rider (according to the D-14 paper) you were there once before!
Watch out AA riders Cody is coming through. :ride:

Well I did receive something from the AMA today.......................... :ohmy:

A certificate saying that I finished 9th in the Super Senior 50+ A & B Class in the AMA FMF National Enduro Series.

So, until I receive word from the AMA, I am still a "B" Senior rider and any one who sees me ride will back that up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
... But even those 'A' riders still work on their own bikes...

Attachments

• A-Rider.jpg
    A-Rider.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 253

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
:laugh: I think I seen that same crack stuck in a mud hole on Sunday!....

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Congrats guys!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Fred T said:
... Man, I think you can plant flowers in that thing.
Flowers, maybe... but you could plant a whole tater crop in this bad boy...

Attachments

• 2005_10_014.jpg
    2005_10_014.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 147

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
:think: I'm starting to think smitdog likes men....Watch yourself Tricky Nick! :yikes:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Smit-Dog, you seem to have several photo's like this. I was begining to worry about you. Only because I thought that was me until I zoomed in on the pants size and realized they would only make it to my knees ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
Flowers, maybe... but you could plant a whole tater crop in this bad boy...

So that's why they call him "V-Man"

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
... I prefer monster ghetto booty logs...The little ones are usually wet & slippery...
... Big and dry? Better to get your grip on?

Hymenbuster - The fact that you took that photo and felt the desire to zoom in on it needs no further explanation. And on the PM you sent... I'm not passing on the phone number because that is a DUDE in the picture. Go get ya a magazine and take care of yourself.

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Smit dog...

I am no expert but I woud not put a potato or drive the planter tractor near that thing.......You guys are SICK!

Stop it or next years traifest menu will have to be altered.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
F&S, don't bother with a copy just bring the original with you this weekend.......
Don

Top Bottom