Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Have fun guys. Leave me some trail to finish up next week.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Don, we did not get ALL of the work done. THANKS to everyone who helped out this past weekend. We are making good progress. In past years there was snow on the ground at this time.
We will be back in Kalkaska this weekend and hope to finish the event as there are enduros next weekend. Same meeting place....plan on 9:00 am. Some of us will probably meet at 8:00 for breakfast in town on Saturday.

I have access to the MAVTV footage of the first three rounds of the National Enduros. Maybe we should plan a "movie night" for those who are able help out on Saturday.

Last edited:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It is coming together. Rode the trail this afternoon with the DNR Forester. Had to make a few changes but nothing we can't work with. It will be a good mix this year and the good thing is it is not ORV and very few whoops!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Because they didn't want to make any problems with the MTB crowd. So the trails that they said we could use, their mind was changed.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
How "tight" will the trail be compared to last year's Baby Bear? My daughter is considering trying her second FES event, but does not wish to ride close to trees... She was bouncing off them left and right at the Baby Bear. She asked if there were any enduros that took place "in a big open field". :)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks for the info... We have a State gymnastics Meet the Friday evening before the event, so will have to see if she'll be into riding the day after.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
About a 12 mile loop - 7 miles of single track and 5 miles of two track. Spectator spots at 3 miles out and three miles from the finish. Good stuff!

We had three new riders on the course on Saturday afternoon and they were having fun until the rain started. I think the Smith ladies would have a good time if you can make it.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It's getting close! Time for the fun to begin.
Make sure you plan time to check out the motorcycle show next door at the Kaliseum Recreation Complex. Here is a link to the website. http://www.trouttownmotorcycleshow.com

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Another one done! Thanks to everyone who put all of the hard work into the event.

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2d7xfzu3ls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2d7xfzu3ls&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Top Bottom