cr lover

Aug 6, 2001
reed is another jeff emig riding in the shadow of the best rider in the history of mx sx.the only diff is the only time emig won flat out was when mcgrath was on a suzuki or when mc got a terrible start and mud races.
rc has the heart to win like non other.so i have alot of respect for him. but can you imagine this year without cr.

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Okiewan said:
Becomes a rat sucker, lol.... dude, you want to bag-on someone, come-up with your own tolling, lol. Sooo weak.

Whatever Okie, I don't come in these kinds of threads enough to know the Rat is such a problem child of yours. But do me a favor in the future, don't take your frustration out on me.

The Rat hooked me in another in another thread, I though it was kind of funny. Just seemed like the way folks played in these threads. If you have hated it for so long, you should have sat on it at the start.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Okiewan said:
Any anus lovers talking troll smack in this thread...play your games somewhere else. NOT cool on my dime. Go play on the other sites, okay?

LOL- you tell 'em, Okie!! :pissed: :laugh:

but while w are on the topic of "anus" maybe someone should tell Windam he should get rid of that old mans, hopped-up trail bike that sounds like a leaky anus!!! :laugh: :rotfl:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclapham said:
but while w are on the topic of "anus" maybe someone should tell Windam he should get rid of that old mans, hopped-up trail bike that sounds like a leaky anus!!! :laugh: :rotfl:

It musta sounded like that to the 19 guys that finished behind him at Anaheim 1 Bruce. :coocoo:

Like him or not, ya gotta admit, RC has a lotta heart. I havn't seen anyone in years that can dig that deep.

Ol'89r

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Ol'89r said:
It musta sounded like that to the 19 guys that finished behind him at Anaheim 1 Bruce. :coocoo: r

Your getting it now Terry :) them bikes really do belong on muddy farms, LOL!!! :nener:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
bclapham said:
LOL- you tell 'em, Okie!! :pissed: :laugh:

speaking of trolls, Bruce has been sporting some pretty furry little hooved feet as of late

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Just watched the race today and the way RC began to gap Reed in just a couple of laps after the second pass was impressive.

After watching the interview I felt bad for Reed...He didn't make any excuses and took it like a man...

I'm thinking Reed is going show us some improvement in the outdoors this year...He may not beat RC but he'll definitely be in there..

Last edited:

Tiger

~SPONSOR~
Aug 21, 2000
Carmichael is the new Hannah! Difference is that he doesn't ski and is ON a lot more than Hannah even was. Damn the kid has heart.

I'm welcoming Bubba back to the series to keep CR and RC honest! :)

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think he has Bubba covered, but I don't think he'll throw away the championship to prove it. At this point, Bubba can lap the field twice per race or crash his brains out - doesn't matter to RC. RC only has to finish ahead of Reed and others to win another title, and that is what he is after.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
RC's lead is so big he can finish behind Reed at every remaining race and still win the title.

One bad round for Ricky could put Chad back into the title hunt, but barring an injury, mechanical failure or takeout move by someone on a blue bike, I look for RC to win at least four of the remaining rounds and to win the title by 40+ points.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I would say so far this season RC has showed hes not invincable, he has proved he has the speed etc but CR is pushing him hard enough to make a mistake-ive seen RC make a few errors so far, one more could be enough to get Chad back near the lead.Chad needs to carry on doing the same and applying pressure every round till it pays off, chad cannot afford to crash any more.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I agree with that, marcus. RC is starting to make mistakes. I don't know how much the flat turns are contributing to his washouts, but he claims it doesn't matter to him what kind of turn it is. With the pressure Reed's putting on him, which are correlating with the mistakes, what will happen when Bubba comes back? I hope JBS doesn't come out gunning with the win or go down philosophy. Although he has a lot to prove, he just needs to relax, take it easy. Ease his way into the mix and step it up from there. Remember that when he comes back, the heat races will have 2 of the 3 paired up in any one heat. Will Stewart be able to hold back to a 2nd and cruise, or will he go down trying to beat RC in a heat race? :think:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom