Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Mikeb
Dont want to weasel in on your meal but me and Patrick wont turn down any Tri - Tip leftovers.  

Hey,  what am I?  Chopped Liver?  I'm camping at your house, but I gotta eat too!  I'm still planning to bring my grill so we can fix some of our own food. 

Mikeb makes a mean sammich!  Especially when you're hot, dusty and starving.  I usually eat while Mr. Lucky and FJ change flat tires.  :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
What about a Jawja boy and his little S.C. side kick? You know that there won't be any scraps left on the ground with the HLG and Swifty around!

wrench

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
You guys are welcome to stop by and see what leftovers are around. However with about 15-20 folks to feed we are pretty much at the limit for grill space, cooler space, and time for prepping and cooking all that food.

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like we were looking for more folks to feed fulltime, was just trying to get a headcount of the folks that ate together last year and a couple new ones that had asked to join us a month or so ago.

Any extra stuff we cook up will of course go to the first strays that happen by :thumb:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
TTRGuy, I plan on camping next door to Tony, so I'll only come by for leftovers and your charming personality. And maybe one night I'd like to snuggle your pug for old time's sake.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by zio
TTRGuy, I plan on camping next door to Tony, so I'll only come by for leftovers and your charming personality. And maybe one night I'd like to snuggle your pug for old time's sake.

Zio - clean out your PM box. Pugslee will most likely be there Fri and Sat :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Edwardo will you feed me if I bring our pal Jack?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Edwardo will you feed me if I bring our pal Jack?

I like that Jack guy. He's a good friend to everyone. :confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I only do paper plates. ;)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I'll be there Tuesday - Saturday :yeehaw: Thanks for the generosity Eddie, otherwise I'd be eating cold hot dogs all week. :laugh:

Top Bottom