3. Dungey
4. Reed
5. Canard
6. Brayton
7. Short
8. Millsaps
9. Metcalfe
10. Windham

Wild card for this week is Cole Seely riding a CRF450 in place of Josh Grant (why do I tell you guys this stuff?).

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
1. Villopoto
2. Reed
3. Stewart
4. Dungy
5. Brayton
6. Short
7. Allessi
8 Windham
9. Metcalfe
10.Canard

Why do I feel I'll be doing snow angels?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Why do I feel I'll be doing snow angels?

We do not have any bets for the normal game (YAM7 will be handing out participation awards at a later date - push).

If you want to make a side bet let me or YAMMY know I am sure we can work something out. I will not be betting with the snow angel until the small cuts on the outside wrist bones heal from the crunchy icy crap.

:cool:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
09oneL said:
We do not have any bets for the normal game (YAM7 will be handing out participation awards at a later date - push).

If you want to make a side bet let me or YAMMY know I am sure we can work something out. I will not be betting with the snow angel until the small cuts on the outside wrist bones heal from the crunchy icy crap.

:cool:
Your still the "Man" for putting your angel where your mouth is!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Good news for me. I am going to Indianapolis. Duffy (my old Hare Scramble team partner and best friend in the world) was able to get off of work. So all you pusswaggons can clean your basements or whatever :coocoo:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Stewart
Villopoto
Reed
Dungey
Canard
Brayton
Short
Millsaps
Metcalf
Alessi

Fred......I'm coaching in Pontiac this weekend, not cleaning my basement. Boys did well today...need to do it again tomorrow.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
Stewart
Villopoto
Reed
Dungey
Canard
Brayton
Short
Millsaps
Metcalf
Alessi

Fred......I'm coaching in Pontiac this weekend, not cleaning my basement. Boys did well today...need to do it again tomorrow.

I am willing to bet just about any stupid bet that Alessi will NOT make top 10.

How about the loser has to race the first event of 2011 with a sticker on there bike (or bicycle) that says "I AM WEARING A THONG". (it was going to say "I am Gay" but, my wife says that is in poor taste and I guess I agree). I hate it when she is right.

anyone in on this?

Marky,
I know you are coaching (good luck!)- just giving shat, having fun while I am here, and not rationing my candy.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
just giving shat, having fun while I am here, and not rationing my candy.

Oh come on! My skin is much thicker than that. :)

Although my disdain for Alessi runs nearly as deep as it does for jackass Jlaw, I'm just throwing it out there. Nothing on the line.

As much as I like beating you at your own game, ill refrain from this one. The fag sign would be better in my book.....but even with the thong "inference", it would cause too many problems at a bicycle race due to the larger base of liberals that partici :) pate. While they seem to be in short supply at motorcycle races, their numbers and "noise" are much more prevalent at bicycle races. :coocoo: :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Full of BS
Dung Balls
RV
Cry B itch Reed
Retard Canard the sod buster
Old Man 14
Short on talent
BJ Brayton
Might need a new job soon Millsaps
Hit & mostly miss Metcalf the goat herder

Alessi???>>> WTF Mark?...The only thing Alessi will be doing tonight is handing out cold drinks to all the other riders! It's a wonder he's not holding up the 30 second board sport'n a KTM miniskirt! :)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Wolverine423 said:
Alessi???>>> WTF Mark?..

DW.....you kill me with your picks. :)

As for the punk.....I assure you, I'm not on "The Hypes" bandwagon. I honestly don't know why I put him there. Even a blind hog finds an ear of corn every now and then. With nothing on the line...since its all PC and everyone's a winner....I just threw it out there.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Damn good call 0n 10th Spore! :cool:

Dunn somebody needs to hide your keyboard! You have all week off?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Fred, I guess the thong is on you!

OUCH!! I thought I was winning and he was in 11th. Did he pass Millsaps on the last lap?. - I SUCK -

Well at least it's only a sticker for one event and I don't have to actually wear the "whale tail" - WAIT, perhaps that's next weeks bet?

Even YAMMY will play for that one because he will not have to worry about offending the "Libs" (apparently there are no gay conservatives in his world). I think he was implying that ether all gays are Libs or all Libs are gay - not really sure as he seems off the meter a long way (guess witch direction).

"Not that there is anything wrong with that"

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Looking for the official scores - what up YAMMY, too busy reading an Ann Coulter blog?

I know I did not do well, kind of looks like non of us scored very many points. I found out that Metty was not riding shortly after I sent in my picks and was actually able to keep my mouth shut - you punks should have picked Cole Seely!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I was told to do a few "heat cycles" on my new 4 stroke. Can anyone tell me how this done? - do I just start it up, let it run a while and shut off, cool, and repeat?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
OUCH!! I thought I was winning. - I SUCK.

Even YAMMY will play for that one because he will not have to worry about offending the "Libs" (apparently there are no gay conservatives in his world).

"Not that there is anything wrong with that"
:rotfl:

I totally expect to have to give detailed explanations when it pertains to rational, conservative thoughts......Fred, Libs get upset when something gay is labeled gay.....cons dont. It's not about who is or isn't.....its about which group gets upset when the group is spoken about. :coocoo:

Ok....schools out as it pertains to the never ending cons vs. lib debate.....BUT SCHOOL IS IN WITH REGARDS TO BOLINGS GAME!!! :)

Scores:

Yam7m: 23
Captain Dunn: 22
JM: 19 (although he should get demerits for the delusional Reed leading 20 laps prediction).
091L: 13
DW: 11

:yeehaw:

Fred....your participation ribbon is on its way....

:nener:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:

Scores:

Yam7m: 23
Captain Dunn: 22
JM: 19 (although he should get demerits for the delusional Reed leading 20 laps prediction).
091L: 13
DW: 11

:yeehaw:

Fred....your participation ribbon is on its way....

:nener:

Congrats YAM7M :boss:

I will proudly display my participation ribbon next to a copy of my snow angel picture and my thong sticker :rotfl:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I was told to do a few "heat cycles" on my new 4 stroke. Can anyone tell me how this done? - do I just start it up, let it run a while and shut off, cool, and repeat?

Pretty sure you've got it right. I wouldn't let it idle too much though...I think those things spew coolant when they sit and idle. Probably something online?

Congrats on your new toy!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:

Libs get upset when something gay is labeled gay.....cons dont. It's not about who is or isn't.....its about which group gets upset when the group is spoken about. :coocoo:

:

Since the gay bet was my idea, then I must not be a "Lib" or at least not a BIG one anyway. Now I am all confused ;)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Now I am all confused

I understand....having a logical thought and seeing that being PC about everything under the sun actually doesn't make sense....would be a confusing thing for Libs to digest. :laugh:

I thought this was a fantastic definition of what trying to be PC is all about:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shat by the clean end"

No, it wasn't on Coulter's, Hannity or Rush's blog. ;)

I thought I caught a glimpse of you during a commercial break during Indy's broadcast?? Did you watch the race yesterday?

I'm currently working on your participation ribbon.... :)

Top Bottom