Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
(Yamhead called it - but, did not play it)

:rotfl:

You had better listen to me the Monday after Vegas too! :)

What gives? Haven't you rec'd a bunch of hate emails due to not posting the results?

NOTE: There are no tie breakers. You win. You lose. Or, you draw. No "let's see how I can make this so I win this week" mathmatical calculations that need an abicus and an algebra book to decifer. A tie is a tie you cheater.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
09oneL said:
Everyone,

Face it, we are all a bunch of losers with nothing better to do that troll DRN - every one should play our stupid game. It is fun. Yammy7 keeps points and Master TDunn settles all disputes and ties.

Rivard809 ? still waiting

Mark,

I looked way back and found this - yes as I said TDunn will settle all ties. You are the score keeper. Why are you doing such a shatty job - post the scores please and let folks know that I kicked your tail in the top 5 so I won this round for sure :nod: TDunn will make the final as stated.

While I was searching for the above information I read a bunch of the stuff we wrote and laughed my butt off. I sure have had a good time on this forum and I am very thankful, it really helped get through the winter.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Yam7M said:
The last three venues have open roofs......i hate that. Windham anyone??

I guess I did predict Windham! I forgot.....must be getting old!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yamy,

Are you going to post the scores??

The stiff lurkers want to know.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Yam7M said:
Stewart
Villopoto
Dungey
Reed
Windham
Short
Tedesco
Millsaps
Stroupe
Alessi

I'll be out til Monday at least. Boling in the score keeper this week, okay?

I should have known that you would leave me hanging. I was just a little busy this past week and weekend.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
OK, I goofed - getting old you know

The lurker stiffs will have to wait until tomorrow because I have the scores on my work computer. I did it Sunday morning at the shop because I am so dedicated and my back is bad or I would have been racing in the snow at Polka dots.

Sorry Mark - I suck even worse than you sometimes :nod:

I had snow outside my window today and I found myself singing "baby it's cold outside" how sad. I already sang that and I was already in that mood - I should have been singing "spring is in the air"

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Seattle:

09oneL = 17 (top 5 = 14)
Yam7M = 17 (top 5 = 10)
TDunn = 13 (top 5 = 10)
TJ150 = 13 (top 5 = 7)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I found myself singing

I think we found the next "punishment" for losing! :nod:

You have to post a video of yourself singing while holding your participation ribbon, with your "I wear a Pink thong" sticker on your forehead.

I have never seen someone so unaccepting of defeat....let alone a tie! We tied. Say it with me Fred.....Weeeeeee Tiiiiieeeed. It's OK. This "let's see how I can figure this so I can win" by making up rules on the fly crap has got to stop. I know that this is exactly what you and your Bath, MI division of ACORN award merrit badges for......but jeesh, how far do you have to take it? :coocoo:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
With my latest victory I am pretty sure I am the new series points leader - PUSH

Sore loser?

Weeeeeee diiiiiid noooooot tiiiiiiiie

TDunn, we need your politicly correct statement on the tie issue (Mark, is whining again).

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
What is it with you wacky Libs?? :coocoo: :blah:

Ironically....when your merry band of followers were up in arms over your loss in Florida a few years back (04), it was an issue with a "CHAD". Oh, how we have come full circle! :)

Using your logic, I should get more points for picking one of the bottom 5 riders correct. The top three-five are far more predictable than the bottom five, making my guess more valuable. TOUCHE! :nod:

I win! :yell:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
09oneL said:
TDunn, we need your politicly correct statement on the tie issue (Mark, is whining again).

Tom,

We need your help here - Mark is resorting to name calling :whoa:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7,(Quote)
Using your logic, I should get more points for picking one of the bottom 5 riders correct. The top three-five are far more predictable than the bottom five, making my guess more valuable. TOUCHE!

Bottom rider's NEVER count!

Ties are like Kissing your sister.

May I offer a side bet to determine the Whinner, I mean winner?
Next race who ever picks the 13th place finisher, is the winner for this week :laugh:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
WTF?

The contest requires you to pick the top ten riders. If a tie isn't a tie, why would you say that you then go to the top 5? Positions 6-10 count towards points, unless Boling doesn't like where he finished....then he cries to the rules committee, who he butters up with motorcycle loaners.

If anything, picking positions 6-10 is harder than picking positions 1-5.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:
WTF?

The contest requires you to pick the top ten riders. If a tie isn't a tie, why would you say that you then go to the top 5? Positions 6-10 count towards points, unless Boling doesn't like where he finished....then he cries to the rules committee, who he butters up with motorcycle loaners.

If anything, picking positions 6-10 is harder than picking positions 1-5.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Calm Down, Was trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to NOT make any ruling!!
I Think it's a tie by rule.
Just rattling your chain.
Think I did succeed there! ;)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
My chain is rusted and rattled Tom!! 33 hours of volunteer work this weekend....roughly 80 hours last week......and it wasn't even ordered by the court! All while trying to compete in 11 events! Still haven't caught up on sleep all the way yet.1.25 hour spin class was brutal today.

TIE! KISS IT BOLING!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:
My chain is rusted and rattled Tom!! 33 hours of volunteer work this weekend....roughly 80 hours last week......and it wasn't even ordered by the court! All while trying to compete in 11 events! Still haven't caught up on sleep all the way yet.1.25 hour spin class was brutal today.

TIE! KISS IT BOLING!

:rotfl:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:

TIE! KISS IT BOLING!

HA - I have Yammy right ware I want :nod: I have nothing better to do than to spend the next week thinking of all the reasons that he is the loser here :nener:

All the stiffs agree that the bottom riders don't count. Why are we continuing to discuss this :coocoo:

Yammy is going to to go all El Rushbo on us and we might just lose him altogether.

Tom, send me your work address, My wife has some cookies she made just for you :cool:

Check this shat out right here:

Lansing, MI , US (LAN)

To:
Las Vegas Mccarran intl. airport, NV , US (LAS) Depart:
Thu, May 05, 2011
01:30 pm - 05:20 pm (1 Stop)

Return:
Sun, May 08, 2011
09:37 am - 06:52 pm (1 Stop)

I am going to spend a little time with my Brother and see my niece and nephew and then spend the whole day at the races - I am pumped, I might even buy the shags (master of all moto information) a beer or 2 (not 3 though - we don't want to see him after 3 now do we?).

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
09oneL said:
HA - I have Yammy right ware I want :nod: I have nothing better to do than to spend the next week thinking of all the reasons that he is the loser here :nener:

All the stiffs agree that the bottom riders don't count. Why are we continuing to discuss this :coocoo:

Yammy is going to to go all El Rushbo on us and we might just lose him altogether.

Tom, send me your work address, My wife has some cookies she made just for you :cool:

Check this shat out right here:

Lansing, MI , US (LAN)

To:
Las Vegas Mccarran intl. airport, NV , US (LAS) Depart:
Thu, May 05, 2011
01:30 pm - 05:20 pm (1 Stop)

Return:
Sun, May 08, 2011
09:37 am - 06:52 pm (1 Stop)

I am going to spend a little time with my Brother and see my niece and nephew and then spend the whole day at the races - I am pumped, I might even buy the shags (master of all moto information) a beer or 2 (not 3 though - we don't want to see him after 3 now do we?).
Sounds like a hell of a plan there fred! :cool: Im always down for a beer, and I'll be the first to admit that after about 3 or 4 im fellin invincible. When i see you on thursday ill give you my cell maybe we can hook up at the track

Top Bottom