Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Milquetoast
Or the one you tried to paint.

I'll trust that the readers are intelligent enough to discern the difference between your posts and mine.

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
Hoping that wasn't directed at me

Not exclusively. :D

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by Vic

I'll trust that the readers are intelligent enough to discern the difference bettween your posts and mine.

Good for you Vic, you're Po-Pu-Lar. Does that mean you should be allowed to dispense BS morality lectures to young people who come here for legitimate advice?

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
come on, guys, this is how all of these threads get locked or nuked.

and yes, I too have noticed more "tense", "edgey", and "grouchy" people lately...

sheesh!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000

I've seen hunderds of those shows when I bartended in a nightclub, and let me just say that alot of stuff happens that boyfriends and husbands would be surprised to hear of. Stuff that would never happen in a legal go-go bar.
Don't you know it! I has the "opportunity" to run sound at one of those events at a local night club a few years back. Besides the bartender, bouncer and the dancers, I was the only other male in the place. I'm not what I would consider naive but I was shocked at the behavior of the women there. Men would never get away with what the women do. At the sound booth there were woman trying to "cop a feel" of me. Of coarse I didn't want to dissapoint them. :debil:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by motometal
come on, guys, this is how all of these threads get locked or nuked.

and yes, I too have noticed more "tense", "edgey", and "grouchy" people lately...

sheesh!

What's up with that? Common people, spread the love, feel the love, EMBRACE the love. :) :confused:

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Imagine an couple having pizza, lots of 'dead air'...

woman thinks..."If I could only harness all the wasted energy he collects into other things, and focus it on me, my world would be a better place....

man thinks..." I could only collect and harness the energy of all the world's wasted pizza-grease, my world would be a better place...

just wanted to let you know what you're getting into :scream:

Perhaps tell him your relationship needs 'rejetting' ;)

but honestly, wish you best

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Good for you Vic, you're Po-Pu-Lar. Does that mean you should be allowed to dispense BS morality lectures to young people who come here for legitimate advice?

Huh? I'm not sure how popular I am or what it has to do with my previous post, but.......

What I did was post an article with practical information for developing and maintaining a meaningful relationship. How that can be construed as "dispensing BS morality lectures" is beyond me. There's no moralizing or even any mention of morality in that article.

Instead of trying to discredit Dr. Morris and me, why don't you refute the premise of the article? Tell us why it's a bad idea or even not a very good one, to take the time to really get to know a person before becoming physically intimate?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Vic, you ARE popular. Heck, I like ya even though you 'accidentally' included me in another group :confused:

Like my pappy used to say " "

Oops I forgot he took off when I was 3 months old - I don't know squat about all this except that I am in a fantastic relationship right now and wouldn't trade it for the world!

Vic, it is '~funny~' when I was growing up in a single parent family - Late 60's early 70's..... I was an oddball - now it seems like its odd for a kid to have 2 parents. Especially if they are both his 'actual' parents.

My grandparents were married 75 years !

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
My parents (who I love to death) have been married 34 years this summer. They have had many of tough times together and even tougher times because of each other, BUT they stuck it out and now they are having the best times of their lives together. Don't give up if you think you still have a shot at it, because 9 times out of 10 it'll work out eventually. Patience, understanding and communication... keep those as part of your daily rituals and you can't go wrong. ;) Good luck FC.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
and the best one for GSR

"Hey sweetie, your gear is all washed and hanging in the garage. I washed your bike, changed the oil & air filter, lubed the chain/cables and checked all the bolts, nuts, tire pressure and spokes." :aj:

TTRGuy - you forgot "Here GSR, let me help you with the air screw on the KTM. That high idle is dangerous for both you & the bike - wouldn't want you running into any trees and breaking a fingernail" (Ok, so I added the fingernail part :p )

Wait a minute, that wasn't TTRGuy's line - it was mine.......

So, just how many rolls of SaranWrap does it take to cover GSR?

TTRGuy - just so you don't worry GSR DID NOT bring me any beer at the Wild Piglet Enduro:( I'm rather disappointed in hindsight.

FC22 - good luck with the boyfriend. Things will work out eventually. Mein Fraulien & I have been married 2.5 years (lived together for almost 5 - engaged before she moved in) and we still have plenty of 'discussions' about the little things. In fact, when she called from Germany on Friday morning she asked if I was going to be nice to her when I got there on Thursday - I leave tomorrow.

Brian

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
My parents (who I love to death) have been married 34 years this summer. They have had many of tough times together and even tougher times because of each other, BUT they stuck it out and now they are having the best times of their lives together. Don't give up if you think you still have a shot at it, because 9 times out of 10 it'll work out eventually. Patience, understanding and communication... keep those as part of your daily rituals and you can't go wrong. Good luck FC.

my wife tells me "till death do us part .......... and it can be arranged!!!" :eek:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by jmics19067
my wife tells me "till death do us part .......... and it can be arranged!!!" :eek:
Yeah, and if she ever reads this she'll be calling the Guido even sooner! ;)

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Originally posted by YZ Joust
All you need to remember is that we (men) need the following three things and we are fine:

SEX
SILENCE
SUPPER

Anything else you're pushing your luck...... We don't believe there is something philosophical about everything that happens in life..... Just like the saying $@#@ happens, there is truth in this saying..... Just stick w/ the 3S' and you'll be fine.... And try not to set us up w/ the age old question, "Do I look fat to you?" Why must we be tested???? ;)

:) I love the 3 S's

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
FC it can take years to get the partner correctly trained-i think i have done a good job on claire, and i bet she thinks she has on me;)

Top Bottom