Katy
Michelle
Karna
Lori ?

Last edited:

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Thats great Pierre ... Ill add Laura to the list..Just let us know what date works best for you guys soon as possible.
Thanks !!!
Be great to see you guys again !!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Pegasus, now that I know the Training Wheels is the 7/8, I'd prefer the 14/15th date for Oregon. Thanks!!

I'm sure Karna will want in and I'm also trying to recruit bratt :yeehaw:

Last edited:

Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
Either date works good for me. I have one other rider (Tierra) who will be joining me more than likely. Keep me posted on the dates you pick.

Sarah
(Mini_Thumper)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I would like to go. Either of those dates would work for me but I would probably lean towards the 14/15.

Anyone know the nearest airport to fly into?

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Medford has an airport but I'm not sure how active it is these days. Portland or Sacramento are probably the closest 'large' airports.

Brian

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Looks like I'll fly in to San Francisco and drive up with either Kali or Natalie.

I may have a solution to get Michelle out there. We'll see if she's interested and if I can make it work.

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Ok .. Looks like the 14/15 is it.. Nicole and Andrea had an event on the 7/8 they were willing to miss for us..So this works better for them too.
Sorry those of you who cant make the 14/15..
Ill post more details first of next week

FC ..what do ya think ?

Sparky.. got ya down !

Aimee .. YES !!! Thats great your gonna make it !!
That would be very cool if somethng could be pulled off and Michelle could come. :thumb:

Last edited:

Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
Bummer - I was going to post and tell you that the 7/8th works better, as my friends are going to a wedding on the 14th. I'll keep working at them though and see what we can do. Go ahead and count me in, and I'll let you know about my friend.

By the way Michelle - I was married on July 4th 2002, but it was a private ceremony, so we are having a party (reception) this spring for my family and friends to attend. Didn't mean to confuse you!

Sarah
(Mini_Thumper)

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
Okay, count me in.  I can't miss this ride after how much fun Reno was.

Hopefully I can get away from work, it's just a chance I'll take.  Besides. GETMETOCA talked me into to this and you know what they say about pay-backs :p  

Can't wait to ride. :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by phirechick
Okay, count me in.  I can't miss this ride after how much fun Reno was. 

Phirechick :yeehaw: Phirechick! :yeehaw:

Wendy, glad you've decided to committ!!! 

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
If it's the 14 and 15 I won't make it. We have a yearly event up here that I can't miss. I'm sorry! Have fun for me.

andavis

Feb 27, 2003
Hi girls;
I am going to be the other teacher at the school. I look forward to meeting all of you and giving you a hand in riding. We are definately going to have fun.
Andrea Davis

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
I will post more details sometime over the weekend ..school fee payment , more about lodging, dinners, and guys ride.. anything else ??

Andrea ..Welcom to DRN .. Look forward to meeting you in June !

FC.. Sorry you cant make it.. Hope you make it down some other time.. I'll get you down here one of these days ! Have fun!

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Hi BellStar.. We have 20 which is the limit..some of which are tenitives. I've started a waiting list and will let you know if a spot opens up.If you could please send me your e-mail I will keep you posted. Sorry.. its so hard to turn anyone away.
my e-mail is wcrdance@internetcds.com

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
bbbom .. You will be missed too.. Thats very cool about the Ranger being a riding person... woman no less ... This is good !.. Have fun and come see us when ya can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom