Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
The School is filling up FAST! So far the following people have committed or are working on committing to the school.
Mini
Susan
Karna
KTM Chick
Natalie
Julie
Jen
Jessy
Sharla
Belle
Kali
Belinda
Holly
Tami
Parvin
Jill
Ellen

We will have to limit this to 20 women so that we can spend enough time with each of you. Since there will be 2 of us that will help. Our tickets have been purchased so we do need to collect some money at this time. We are only asking for $50.00 right now. (If all that are signed up come then we may be able to reduce the cost from $75.00 to $65.00 or maybe even less.)
Your deposit can be refundable up until April 20th. After that the spot needs to be filled before we refund.( it there are less than 12 people) We based our commitments on your commitments so its kinda the way it has to be. We hope everyone understands.

E-mail Ellen for her address.

Remember that Moose is Sponsoring the event so you will get a jersey for your participation. Please visit www.mooseracing.com. They will probably be giving us the M1 Jersey. I NEED YOU TO E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR JERSEY SIZE ( nicole@wmohs.com) You can pick the Kids M1 Jersey if you are small.

Thanks and if you have any questions please send me or Ellen an E-mail.

Nicole

Last edited:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Hi Ellen!

You might want to add Nicole (Girl-Rider) to your list. She's working out details w/ Susan on a "dealio." Apparently Nicole is going to borrow someone's GG here in the Portland area - and we would haul it down for her when we come. She would then show up separately.

Will reply w/ more details as things settle up.

...'s gonna' be fun... (grin) - E-Ticket/RandyB

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
E-Ticket,

Girlrider (Nicole) is me and I am putting on the school.;) Ellen said she had a KLX or a RM I could ride but a guy I know has a GG that he said I could borrow if someone would bring it from Portland. Since I race a GG I would have more fun on it. Then Kerrie can ride the KLX.

Thanks,
Nicole

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Howdy.... and cool!

And yes, that wouldn't be a problem at all to haul down another bike from someone here in Portland.

If you want, send me a PM and I'll reply with personal email address and we can include the bike donor and go from there.

Looking foward to meeting you. Cheers! - RandyB

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
I know another person that is interested, I just need to convince her to go :)
Is there still an open spot if she decides to come?
I'll be working on her this weekend, but I wanted to make sure that there's still room!
cheers,
Holley

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Hi !
Here is the final list..Thanks for keeping in touch via e-mail.
I think I sent everyone directions and details.. if I forgot you please let me know!
Looking forward to seeing you the 11th !

Susan
Holly
Mini
Jen D.
Cindi N.
Natalie
Karna
Julie
Belinda
Belle
Jen R.
Liddy