Loose Moose / Mini Moose '08 Flyer & Pre-Registration

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I'll be driving through Marquette on Monday maybe I will drop it off & make Nick spring for lunch........

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
There will also be a transponder rental for all nationals, you can either buy your own for the season or "rent" one from NEPG for the day. I think they are $5 or $10 for the day and maybe like $15 to buy so if you ride 3 or more Nationals you you break even and then save.

Instant scoring, no check crews manual work any more-all electronically scored. Scoring to the 100th of a second!!! Al's been busy. I remember him going through it with me on the way to Canada.

FT

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
UP Magoo said:
Who's entry we'll get first... Azzhole #1 or Azzhole #2? :p

There's only 2?? :whoa:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
... I believe they'll still require check crews for the backup books... Like humans, no technology is completely fail-safe!

... And I for one am very excited at the thought of showing up for an event and just riding! :ride:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The fee schedule for the transponder may have changed, I heard it was $20 to buy. The rental fee is only $5, but you pay $20 at sign up. When you return the transponder, you get a $15 return. You forget to return it.....you just bought it.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Way more than two azzholes around here! :) I might actually get to go to Marquette this year(next year), wife in tow, and get my arse handed to me. Ahh, the challenge of just finishing, can't wait to puke! :whoa:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Yeah Magoo and I are going to ride it. I have to see what all the whinings about.

Be careful, if you help put a few arrows up and help the club I've heard that some guys will protest your results. I guess it helps you go faster in their eyes because you know where the arrows are. :coocoo:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
UP Magoo said:
:cool:
Can I get on the "All Azzhole" minute?
No there are only 2 that are truely deserving. Many more try very hard to meet the standard, but no matter how hard they try the rest of the pack falls way short.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
UP Magoo said:
I was hoping to learn something from the masters... :debil:

MASTERAZZHOLE in training? Good luck Magoo! DW told me today He'd ride with you guys and "clear the trail" ahead of you-should see some guys picking up their bikes in some of the corners and wait til ya stop at the resets-he'll show ya how to "coach" the guys ahead of you to mover over faster. The MAN IS A REAL PEOPLE PERSON THATS FOR SURE!

My favorite line is "fat guys make great lovers because there are no sharp edges"-Quoted from Master AZZ Hole N.Z. :rotfl:

That s some funny shat right there........ :nod: And its true!!!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Same minute?....hehehe sounds good to me. We'll give all them "azzhole wantabe's" something to complain about!! Hey what about Shipwreck? he's a funny azzhole :nod:

PS. Oh hey whata bout Don Marsh? He's an azzhole as well.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Fred T said:
... I guess it helps you go faster in their eyes because you know where the arrows are. :coocoo:
Well I can tell ya that NOT knowing where the arrows are at times is not good! :whoa:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
Well I can tell ya that NOT knowing where the arrows are at times is not good! :whoa:

I learned that one at Goshen when I got DQ'ed for missing a check. I just know that when arrowing I can't friggin' remember where I put up all the arrows after a week or two thats for damn sure.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"PS. Oh hey whata bout Don Marsh? He's an azzhole as well."

It's a smart man that knows his place in the universe.......... :)

Top Bottom