WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
The check is in the mail.
How many of you have pre registared so far?
Do it by March 24th and save $10 a person. Plus then youll be obligated to go.

RahRah, whats your dinner prefferance, spaggetti and meatsauce or chilli over a bed of spaggetti.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I haven't pre-registered yet, but i do plan to go. The forms been sitting on the kitchen table for about a month now. The last two weekends at TNT and Hatfield-McCoy have gotten me back into the riding crave.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
hey waltc sounds good. Ill bet my girlfriend will be taggn along but atleast well have someone that can cook!!!!. adn the motorhomes got jacks so it willl be hard to rock. If your wife is good at spagehetti thatlll be great! if her spageti sucks and doesnt have any meat leave it at home!!. we can have that for lunch a few days and have my girl cook something good for supper!!
timr you cookin? or taging along? Ive got to start planing now cause I save enough stuff for the last minute!

chamiosdog

Feb 25, 2002
Here it is.
Main Loop is 21 miles of sigle track "not including the expert sections".
Novice Loop is 3.5 milles
Kids grass loop is maybe 1/2 mile.

The weather should be great and the trails are possibly in the best shape ever!!!!!

See You all there!!!!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ok I guess Al is officially out so I'll be headed down by myself. Corey, I'll probably leave STL around 1:00 on Friday, we need to discuss options for the trailer handoff.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
MrLuckey said:
Ok I guess Al is officially out so I'll be headed down by myself. Corey, I'll probably leave STL around 1:00 on Friday, we need to discuss options for the trailer handoff.

I knew he'd weasle out. He's just too scared to ride with the big boys! :joke:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
MrLuckey said:

What? No BGA?

deagle

May 21, 2001
I am going to mark, ride and burn in the trail tomorrow and Sunday. Believe me folks, don't miss this one. Tom and Scott have put together a great weekend of trails and good times. It's what you all make it, the road is great so make the most of this premier riding spot. GNCC is a couple weeks after so you can watch it on TV, except our ride is tighter ................

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
OK - Wrench, Greenman and Dead have all backed out on me in going to LL's next week. :|

I'll probably just throw the bike in the back of the truck and drive down Friday night after work by myself. Anyone have any spare quarters for Friday or Saturday evening?

If anyone from the Dayton area is heading down let me know - i'll have room in the truck.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I got problems!!

I narrowed my bars last night and now my throttle cable binds up when I turn my bars to the right. It's binding up against my stabilizer. According to some guys on KTMtalk, I need to buy longer cables and route the cable different from stock. They also said that WR426 or WR450 cables will work (5" longer).

Does anyone that is going to LL's have or know of someone going that has throttle cables I could borrow or buy for this weekend.

This is what I get for working on my bike right before a big ride! :|

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
CAL said:
I got problems!!

Does anyone that is going to LL's have or know of someone going that has throttle cables I could borrow or buy for this weekend.

This is what I get for working on my bike right before a big ride! :|

No, but I've got a CR you can borrow/buy! :joke:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Yamahauler said:
No, but I've got a CR you can borrow/buy! :joke:

I don't know if I remember how to ride a 2 stroke!

I'm going to yank a set of Pro Tapers of one of my CRs and take, just in case. Eddie is running the same setup as me (except for the big tank) and he has no problems. And I could take my GPR off, but that is a last resort. I think I'd rather ride with a sticking throttle than without my GPR! :eek:

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Check that cable routing a few more times. It doesnt make sense to narrow your bars and then cable becomes too short.
Hey Kelvinkdx I my motorhome might be full but the trailer aint. bring your necessities and your welcome to whatever. what Im trying to say If you bring your stuff you wont go without a place to put it. You will be in the south everybodies nice but if their not frickm. There will probably be a grill going at night.
I dont know what time Ill get there fri. but i plan it being just whenever. depending on how tomorrow goes. Ive made it up there the day before and Ive made it up there at 2am a day late and got the last camping spot known to man. whoevers going with me let me know what your driving and if you dont see the motorhome thats lite bl and white with a red and green trailer there make another pas through camp and save me a good spot with hookups. I like to be safer than sorry.
(If ive got 12 people saving me spots i get to choose from 12 good spots dont I). Its almost time to start getting ready.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
RAHRAH said:
....Hey Kelvinkdx I my motorhome might be full but the trailer aint. bring your necessities and your welcome to whatever. what Im trying to say If you bring your stuff you wont go without a place to put it. ....

thanks for the offer RAHRAH - Sounds good - all of the people that i was going with have either backed out or are going to LBL (my Nashville friends). I've tried to explain to them that they can go ride LBL any time they want but they can only ride LL twice a year. I think that i will come up Friday after work and ride Saturday and then head over to LBL and visit with them on Sunday. I'll bring a sleeping bag and gear. :thumb:

Looks like it's about a 2 hour drive from LL's to LBL.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Your crazy!!! I wouldnt miss out on 1 day of LL for 3 days at LbL.. Lbl is great and all its just well worn and not fresh single track. Your distance is about right but after one day at LL you will have your nose way above Lbl. Either way Lbl is open the rest of the year. not LL . oh yeah youve got to donate to the munchie fund!!!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
Check that cable routing a few more times. It doesnt make sense to narrow your bars and then cable becomes too short.

It's not too short. It's too long for the way it has to be routed. If I get longer cables, then I can route it differently and get it away from my GPR.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
RAHRAH said:
Your crazy!!! I wouldnt miss out on 1 day of LL for 3 days at LbL.. Lbl is great and all its just well worn and not fresh single track. Your distance is about right but after one day at LL you will have your nose way above Lbl. Either way Lbl is open the rest of the year. not LL . oh yeah youve got to donate to the munchie fund!!!

OK RAHRAH - let me correct myself - i will bring sleeping bag, gear and $$ for the munchie fund. Is there any food or stuff that i can bring? Let me know and i will pick it up. I do want to contribute and appreciate the shelter.

let me know aht to bring and also how to find you. Do you have a cell phone that works in the area??

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Jim, don't pay any attention to John. Just show up and eat all of his food, and take his bed....please. I'd almost pay YOU to do it! :p

Eddie and I are bringing lasagne and Walt is bringing spaghetti for Friday night. I think everyone is planning on grilling Sat. night.

Top Bottom