murcada

Dec 16, 2002
Alright, I'll bite. I dont know the man and he may be a great guy to most but his short biting remarks arent a good way to convey information. People get offended, obviously. Now he may not care about offending people; I can relate to that; but patience and understanding is whats needed to be an authority figure. What we dont need is the "Your stupid and you do drugs" remarks.

The main thing that concerns me is that he is an authority figure on these forums. I feel like he pisses on people just because he can. People like that dont sit well with me.

Lastly, Xrpredator is a giant disgusting freak of nature and should be cattle prodded into a cage and droped into the ocean.

Didnt see that coming did you?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by murcada
Xrpredator is a giant disgusting freak of nature and should be cattle prodded into a cage and droped into the ocean.

Now you're starting to make sense :p

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001

Lastly, Xrpredator is a giant disgusting freak of nature and should be cattle prodded into a cage and droped into the ocean.

Damnit, a certain Belton resident that likes piss yellow Yamahas has been fishing again. At least he didn't bring up NAMBLA :p

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
On the contrary... Pred would LOVE that. :confused: In fact just the other day he was saying how he wished he could get up close and personal with a Great White. The cattle prod would just be a bonus. :p

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I'm starting to feel some animosity guys. While its obvious the people posting love the troll I still heartily believe there are many out there who feel as I do. They just dont want to catch the heat . So how about this: I will be the whipping boy. ........

Sounds like this gimp likes leather and chains and a beating to boot :moon:  sorry bud, but didn't you hear ... "Zed's Dead" ! :p

Looks like the flame forums Baaaaaaack! (at least for a little while) :aj:

"whippin boy" ! I ask ya, like you some kind a martyr LOL

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Jeez'o pete......

murcada....you should give it a rest pal.

You sound so stupid...and that is not slanderous liable, it's the truth.

I'm not one to kiss much butt, and won't start now. But I can tell you this much...I can't remember any time Rich has thrown down on some numbskull when he didn't have it coming. In fact, there are plenty of times he could have chimed in, but let others take care of his light work.

And for you to flame his size....pal, you need to figure out just what bol weival ate the cabbage here. Rich may not be a tall guy, but I bet money he could tear your head off and crap down your neck, for fun.
Oh and btw....you have enough trouble with Rich, best leave the Pred alone. He is about the only one who could pull Rich off of you-that is if he wanted to, which I'm certain he wouldn't.  Too much fun seeing a crack head getting beat up.  LOL

When you mentioned that Rich pisses on people...do you mean he throws them down and urinates on them?  Wow....is that a liablous statement? Or could it be that you used an anology?

Could it be that when Rich mentioned you taking drugs he was simply using an anology that would be in tune with your remarks?
NO....I'm certain he was talking about the things that come out of your pie hole just after you had a big pull off your crack pipe.

Now, go back to you pipe and try not to get beat up too bad today.

"What a piker"      LOL........(I liked that one)

murcada

Dec 16, 2002
This is for the last two posts. mod edit - back it down

As for the XRpredator thing, that was a joke. I saw that picture of him riding a xr50, I think it was. Considering the size difference between the two I estimated the guys about 7 feet tall. So he is a big freak. So there!

I should say, dont start with all this "he could rip your head off and crap down your neck" BS. So far this thread has primarily been for amusement, both mine and everyone elses. I dont want bandubusher and jaybird turning this into a "I can kick you ass" thread.

One more thing. I'm 6'4" and 315 pounds. I dont think Rich will be ripping my head of anytime soon; xrpredator either. Maybe if Rich sat on xrpredators shoulders, though.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'm 6'4" and 315 pounds. I dont think Rich will be ripping my head of anytime soon

...and every last bit is rippling muscle, right?? :laugh:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Now that you guys have flexed your muscles :silly: can JP have his thread back?

JP, I'm feeling ya dude. :cool:

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~

JP, I'm feeling ya dude. :cool:

What out JP, she has cold hands! :laugh: I always thought there was more than just chatting going on between you two. :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I just want someone to touch it . . .

How did my freakishness get drug into this? I don't see Rich as my King, just the copilot to the waaaaahmbulance. Which, by the way, is idling at the curb. I just need to know what stickers to put in the back window so's we don't offend anybody.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by XRpredator
I don't see Rich as my King, just the copilot to the waaaaahmbulance.

I'll bring plenty of snacks Pred. It's looks like we have a long night ahead. :scream:

murcada

Dec 16, 2002
I guess since I started this mess I will stop it. Ive already gotten edited twice and I admit Im getting a little too nasty for a public forum that kids read. Rich I would like to offer a piece treaty and agree to disagree. Xrpredator, my comments were purely in joking as I have nothing against you. As for the other people that bashed me; you would make a great gestapo.

I think 3900 bucks for a 2003 wr250 is an insult and the way that guy acted to JP was simply rude. Lowballers piss me off and should be hung upside down by their scrotums!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I think 3900 bucks for a 2003 wr250 is an insult and the way that guy acted to JP was simply rude. Lowballers piss me off and should be hung upside down by their scrotums!
Actually I don't see anything wrong with the guys offer. How was he to know if JP would take up his offer unless he made it. I think the guy had every right to "lowball" JP just as JP had the right not to accept. As fas as his methods of lowballing, I'm sure JP will get over it.

murcada

Dec 16, 2002
Jeff, dude, I was being sarcastic. Im trying to cool things down a bit with some humor. If only I had access to those wonderful little emoticons these mix-ups wouldnt happen. Maybe I should skip buying my hemorrhoid cream and become a paying member? Although if I dont have my cream another kind of flaming is going to happen. See in a round-a-bout way I do spend money on crack.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
See in a round-a-bout way I do spend money on crack.

Being that you're a large man, does this mean you have a large crack...habit to support?? :laugh:

I can see where you were merely joking with people, and I can also see how/why it was taken differently from others reading. I think if ya just ease up a bit you'll forgoe a RohrichWhoopin'. :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
BanduBusher was only joking too :( - what does it help if you have emoticons and you gimps still can't see the humor :moon: :uh:

That confederate comment is pretty sick though ! :think:

Mind if I whip my get out .. er get my whip out and beat some sense into ya sad sad people :p

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Jeff, dude, I was being sarcastic. Im trying to cool things down a bit with some humor. If only I had access to those wonderful little emoticons these mix-ups wouldnt happen. Maybe I should skip buying my hemorrhoid cream and become a paying member? Although if I dont have my cream another kind of flaming is going to happen. See in a round-a-bout way I do spend money on crack.
Murcada, we are all being sarcastic, this is the flame forum :flame:
It used to be like this in the flame forum all the time in the "old days". I sure do mis it and I guess I have you to thank for bringing it back. It has been so dull in here for a long time, this has been a refreshing topic.

Top Bottom