Need Prayers, good Karma or good thoughts

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Best wishes Nanette! My Mom is a nurse and has told me before that the best thing a person can do is have the will power to beat it. She has personally worked with lots of people who have beat all kinds of odds. Elk, sounds like Nan and your family are doing your best to beat it together as a team. I will keep you in my thoughts.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well, it's time for me to be by my sister's side in South Carolina. She just got sent home from the hospital today. She made the move out there with her husband and were in the process of moving into their new house when she started running short of breath. She went to the doctor and they admitted her because her right lung had collapsed. There is alot of fluid in the chest cavity. They tested it and found that the tumor has taken over the lung. There is no way to help it. Basically, she has but a few weeks and they have sent her home with oxygen and pain pills. It's a matter of time now until the left lung gives out from the fluids. She asked that I come there now and be with her. I'm leaving this Friday at noon and will arrive in Myrtle Beach at midnight. I'm there for about 5 days and will be spending that time with her.

Thanks for all your support and good words. I know I've been absent here lately but work and everything else has taken over for now. I'm still here in spirit and will try and get on more as soon as possible. Take care and God bless

Carlo

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
So sorry Carlo,
Give her a hug from all of us.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Carlo, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :(

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I can't just say "I'm praying for you". Not this time. I don't think I've said it, but for some reason I'm really hurting for you. So here goes:

Dear God,

I do not understand why you allow things to happen. I only take comfort in your promise in Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Please comfort Nan and her family. Please, Dear God, bring her peace, ease her pain, and strengthen her body so that she can enjoy these last days with the people she’s chosen to surround herself with. Lord, I don’t understand what it feels like to lose a sister, but I feel like everyone here on Dirtrider.net is in some way my family. And when someone as special as Carlo is hurting, I hurt for him. Please comfort him. I’m not asking for his pain to go away. I know that’s a normal part of life. I’m just asking that you lift him up. Give him strength to endure it. Let him know that there are strangers who care for him and are reaching out with all their hearts.

Thank you, God, for giving us this avenue to reach out and meet other people, to be involved in their lives, and to witness the inherent goodness you created in man. Please let my prayer speak for anyone else who believes and is grieving for Carlo.

I love you, Lord. Thank you for everything you do for us.

Amen.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Man, when I saw this thread come back up, I was afraid of this.

Sorry you and the family are having to go through this. :(

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I was also afraid when I saw this thread come up, Carlo, all the thoughts and prayers I can muster are on the way, I am very sorry to hear, and I have no words, If there is anything I can do in any way let me know.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's good that you will be there for her and her family Carlo, my thoughts will be with you guys and remember we'll be here for you. :whiner:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:whiner:

Give her a hug for us Carlo.

Terry.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Sorry to hear this Carlo. Take care of your sister and yourself. I wish you guys the best through this tough time.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Well said Zio. I'm so sorry Carlo. You and your sister are in my thoughts tonight.

Top Bottom