Nor.Cal Elkins Flat Ride 20-21 Oct

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Brian,

She is now a cross country racing studette:) I'm not sure if she would want to ride with a bunch of spodes. I think she is waiting for a contract offer from Yamaha.

You can check out her ride report at www.woodsracer.com

Last edited:

motodude

Oct 3, 2000
Talked to Kali on Sunday, she & Kevin will be ther Friday night. Kevin's parts are here in Calif. going through customs, last they heard. They are doing a TT-R pipe shootout this weekend at Hollister Hills. She already has the dyno results, doing a "seat of the pants" test now. All results will be posted on her site soon. ttr125l.com

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
NVR FNSH,

Yes, I knew that Kali and Kevin were coming up. In fact, Kali was the first person I talked to about getting a fall ride going.

Rick

LongTime,

No problem....

Rick

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
I just realized what was happening under my nose...

Count Fe-princess, and myself in as well!
We did trail maintenance up there with CERA.
It will be my first ride after I get my bike back from Dale.
I saw Kalitudes bike there and her ol' mans...
I will trey to drag some more SF crew along as well...
Bill

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
O.S. you are just trying to slow me down, huh? The green sticker is not an issue. Reno guys buy nonresident CA green stickers all the time, and they work fine. I will take you up on the arrestor offer. I may buy an arrestor anyway, but please bring it. I am just too torn between the FMF Q-series and the T-4.

I want to thank you in advance!

OLD STROKER

Feb 19, 2001
Strick, see you there! Look for a white enclosed motorcyle trailer w/ KTM Racing in orange on the sides.
My grandson was going to ride my new 520 at the race ,But he's in trouble with his Mom, so I could also bring FMF Power Core IV2 spark arrestor.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by NVR FNSH

Strick - buy the quiet(er) one.

Brian

Brian no argument here. I wouldn't want to disturb the cattle where I ride here in Nevada:eek:

I do not want to sacrifice any power, quiet or not quiet. I would guess my stock SX exhaust is 10db quieter than any aftermarket exhaust available on the Yam aha's. I have not heard the Q's though.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer

:silly: whatever

I knew he wasn't going to be there the day before the post you are referring to. It's just a long way for him to drive, and he DOES have a family. Two great little guys I might add:D

Bring you roost gear and that bodyguard of your's Aimee. I owe you one. Bobby can pack a punch!:p

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Strick
Bring you roost gear and that bodyguard of your's Aimee. I owe you one. Bobby can pack a punch!:p
:silly: Pffft, Whatever. :p Bobby's not the only one who can pack a punch. :p
Did you mention the ride to Bobby? He interested?

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Is it just me, or has anyone else been checking the weather forcast hourly;)
Gonna be fun with or without rain, got the backup air filters.

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Originally posted by fremontguy
Is it just me, or has anyone else been checking the weather forcast hourly;)
Gonna be fun with or without rain, got the backup air filters.

It's you:)

I'm thinking about e-mailing, private messaging, posting a thread to Angry Jim. To put on his rain dance shoes.:eek:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Pug off

gsr & TTRGuy,
Are you guys bringing Pugslie?
Mr. Bigbird is going, & I know his family will have their Pug with them.... :)

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
Jim,

Glad to hear that your heading up! Looking forward to seeing you again. We had a good time last year.

I hear that we might be getting some rain this week...towards Wed or Thur... Lets hope so!!!

Rick

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Farmer John
I know his family will have their Pug with them.... :)
That's it! I'm not going. :p
John, "Princess Puglsee" can't hang. She might get her feet dirty. Not sure what we're going to do with her that weekend. We'll be bringing the "Real" dog. :p

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Denise(fe-princess), and I plan to depart SF friday after work.
Anyone want to caravan?
We are getting a trailer hitch for the neon...
Wish I had a %th wheel rig and a Cummins T-D! I will have to wait till I am a big boy...:D

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Since I'm off from work this week, I'll probably drive up Thurs. morning drop off my tent and drive up the rode somewhere to ride that day. Thinking about Niagra ridge or Georgetown, anyone have suggestion for other highway 88 spots to ride?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom