a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bundy, they said that I have to get rid of it, they didn't say how!!!!! I'll meet up with guys at Mickey D's at 0730. Look for the guy with the 6 foot crow on the roof and the box of donuts on my lap!
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Eel, I have a barbie beach patrol jeep you can use, I bet it'll make it up the sand hill. It even has lights and a siren for you to use at will!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It seats two, stop whining! You'll just have to figure out who gets to steer. And if you guys are good, I'll take out the screw and kick it into overdrive!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Eric, you can take me and TTRGuy off the list.

Awww shucks Speedy, was it something we said.:confused:

Jim Mo 67. Master Blaster is feeling better and I will call Bad Andy today.

Betsy & Rex. Good idea meeting at Mickey D's. Just don't let LT use the bathroom.:o

Ol'89r

"The sweetest music in the world is the sound of a thousand two-strokes all seizing at the same time." Jim Hunter RIP

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Go back to fabricating mister, but the question is, will you tow me back if I DO seize it?! If I say you have a beautiful bike, will you hold it against me? C U @MCKY D's

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Phelan

Ok, I cant be there until around 9:00. I can always try and catch up to your dust storm if I have too. As for the buds, I'm still not sure if there coming or not. One of them seems intrested but wont let me know till around Thursday.
Is the Barbie Patrol going to have a bike carrier? Make one heck of a chase vehicle.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Go back to fabricating mister, but the question is, will you tow me back if I DO seize it?! If I say you have a beautiful bike, will you hold it against me? C U @MCKY D's

No problem elk. I carry a tow strap and for a small charge, (a couple doughnuts), will tow you back to your truck. I have to charge for this service because the tow strap is starting to get all frayed and oil/spooge stained from towing in all of those two-smokes. I don't charge to tow a mighty four-stroke, but then, I've never had to do that.:)

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oops, excuse me.;) Just had a senior moment.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
LOL!

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Let me know, Eel. I'm out the door for New York -- won't get back til' late Friday night. I'll try and check the boards, though. And while I've been meaning to clean her up and prep her for sale, but she's had lots of rest, like most four strokes do, once their owners bet a young-man's bike errrrrrr two stroke. In other words, we'll have to warm her up, check fluids etc. in the am.

Ol89r -- man I forgot the HazMat thing. :o

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Question for whoever's in charge. Okay, question for anybody who has a clue. Okay, scratch that, too. Question for anyone: What is the plan? I know the 8:00 meet up. Then a loop. Does that loop for sure come back to the staging area? Are ostrich burgers for that break, or for after the whole ride?

I may have to hook up for second loop only, if I get home even later than expected from the East coast Friday night.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We meet at 0800 at the staging area and can do whatever the heck we want after that. We can do a beeline to the cafe first or we can do a loop then start the next loop and it the cafe in between. It really doesn't matter to me, I'm just in for the fun and you better get up early no matter what time you get in. Load your bike and bring it to the airport, that's an idea. Honestly, I don't think there is anything set in concrete other than setting the 4 strokes on fire and warming up a bit!
Elk

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
I actually considered that, Elk. But I'm not sure that if I left my bike in the rental van, at LongBeach, for two days and nights, that it'd be there upon my return.:eek:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001

What you dont trust those fine people down in Long Beach? Just because they torched their neighborhood and their DMV during the riots doesnt mean that they would mess with your van. I mean the vehicle may have some burn marks on the outside when you get back, but Im sure the bike will be well protected.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime

:scream: I already said he could take my 300 for a spin! What have I done? :eek:

LT I wasn't sure you were making it. But I look forward to seeing the gas in action. And taking a test ride. I've ridden 500's and 250's 2 strokes, and even a quick spin on a 360. But I am really interested in ridding a newer design 300, I've got my sights on it for being, potentially my next bike. :cool:

Yes I don't mind playing for both sides:p (2 and 4 stroke that is)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by scar tissue

LT I wasn't sure you were making it. But I look forward to seeing the gas in action. And taking a test ride.

Take a look at the pipe and chain before they get beat. Very nice stuff.......

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Looks like rain on friday! It's gonna be frigid up there. Let's have a roll call and see what we got going!

Elk
Elk Jr.
Elk Jr. friend

There's nothing wrong with Long Beach, it keeps us in business. The only thing I like about L.B. is the Queen Mary, their sunday brunch! Gotta give that a try!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
I'll meet up with guys at Mickey D's at 0730. Elk
Are you meeting at the one near the 138 & 15 ? Let me know cause I want to meet up for some grease before the ride.

Terry - Sorry, no such luck with getting all the oil out of the tutu. Don't worry, Scar said that he has one just like it in his briefcase (I didn't ask why) that you can return to the costume shop. I hope you get your deposit back.

BTW - Check with Betsy, I heard he is trying to lose some weight and might be interested in a well oiled tutu (slips on easy) until he looses the unwanted pounds.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yes my brother, 138 / 15 donalds, 0700-0730. Bike a must, rag is optional, tutu is questionable. Might be a tad nippy for the 2 2! I better stop while I'm ahead and not go there!
Elk

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I can bring the old 12 volt / in the cigarette lighter pump if that'll help.:D

Hey, what's this new thingy for?--->:uh:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I know that I should know this by now but what is the elevation for this ride? I need to know how many rags to bring.:scream:

Forecast is 30 to 35 degrees..... burrrrrrrr.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom