MXbundy +1 ------ YZ 250F + 125 2-smoke
AMinkman + 2 ---- WR 400 - XR 400 - XR 650
Captain Jack ------ XR 400
Jim Mo 67 -------- CR 250
TJ PAt ------------- CR 250

wombat? ----------- KDX 250
mastersandblaster? - WR 400
ol' whats his name? - WR 400

Fifteen 2-smokes, eleven 4-strokes, and four wild cards - myself being one of them. I've been known to visit the dark side from time to time - heck, I had an XR 250 before the Husky and it was a fine bike all in all. I'm very comfortable acting as a spy for the 2-stroke forces for a day.

2-smokers up by 4.

28 potential riders !

Amy - sorry to hear you and TTR won't be able to make it. Definitely next time.

Last edited:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
Hey, what's this new thingy for?--->:uh:
"The Grinch in a toilet"
That's for all you married guys that don't get your wives a good Christmas gift.

Terry - Can you bring a bucket of steam and a left-handed plug wrench.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Here is a seriously off-topic thread from RMD which I thought was hilarious. Thought I'd share it ... I found it when I was scouring the Net for info on a good 125 pipe.

Subject: witch pipe for yz 125

witch pipe would have the best mid range on my 93 yz 125?

Subject: Re: witch pipe for yz 125

Which pipe is a witch pipe?

FMF's "Goblin" pipe is top rated.

c'mon guys...some people can't speell asss welll as tthe rrest uf os. By the
way, I'd go with a Pro Circuit pipe.

um....how many pipes would a witch-pipe pipe if a witch-pipe could pipe
pipes?

Last edited:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Oh yeah LT, he'll ride an XR4. It's funny how Eel's all gung-ho about his little yellow 125 Husqavarna on the outside ... because he's secretly in lust w/ my mighty Mukinied XR4! Wait till I put on the Hi-rev kit!:p Bwhhaaaa hhaaa hhaaa!!!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Ummm ... that's Mr. the Eel to you buddy. :D

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I think that toilet thing is Bin Poopin, we've bin lookin for him! There is no way that deep down inside of me that there's a love for 4 chokes. Never, I'll never convert to the dark side, no matter who my daddy is! Even if I find out that Bundy is my daddy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

What kind of belly busters do you civilians like anyway? I'm bringing a box of those bad boys so stand by.

Thumbs, don't worry about the elevation, just gas it! What, are you going to re-jet when you climb the sand hill too! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! It runs alot better if you pull the rag out too!
Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
89r -- in case I don't get to post again -- can you bring a tank of air? (One less potential last minute stop).

Posted by Thumbs.

"Terry - Can you bring a bucket of steam and a left-handed plug wrench"

Oh yeah Terry can you bring an pair of rings and an extra piston. Maybe a portable Lathe. And an extra back tire, and front and rear tubes. and maybe a pink tutu, and some new fork springs, oh yeah could you also adjust the valves on my bike real quick in the morning. And if its not to much troble come by and load my bike for me, it'd be great if you could also make some eggs. :p

You gotta love buddies like this. :uh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Why don't we just have a virtual ride. We could all stay in bed at home, or wherever, and enjoy a nice warm virtual ride on the computer. Then, we can post a ride report about how beautiful it was and even make up some funny stories that might have happened! Heck, we can even have riders come from all over the world to join us. This could be the next virtual dirt week!! Thumbs can serve us breakfast in his tutu and bundy can render first aid for poison oak. I love you guys!
Elk

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
That Phelan feelin'

I had intended to go to the ROTMX race at the Comp. Park vet track (I call it the Geezer's pee wee track, because it's so small) Sat. morning and then hang around to watch the Mini-Me Micro Moto Nationals Sat. afternoon. The afternoon race will have adults racing XR50's, 70's and TTR90's, with Travis Pastrana racing and Mini-Me as a guest, but now my 10 year old has made other plans.:debil:

I didn't want to race on the Geezer's Pee Wee track anyway, so it looks like I'll be at Phelan...:)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
LT. Got ya covered on the air tank.

Thumbs. Can't find the left hand plug wrench, musta put it in the right hand tool box by accident. As far as the bucket of steam goes, you will have to check with LongTime. He is in charge of all the hot air around here.:)

elk. If we did the virtual thing we would be just like those other dirt bike web sites.:debil: Might not be a bad idea if it snows.

Scar. LOL. Sounds just like any other Sunday morning.;)

Ol'89r

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
What kind of belly busters do you civilians like anyway? I'm bringing a box of those bad boys so stand by.

I'm from the south originally so If it's deep fried and fattening I'll eat it. :)
And then I will be in my office :uh:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Holeshots in the house yall....

Good news, another fighter on the side of the evil DARK empire.
We shall crush the puny 2 suckers :uh: and the forces of evil shall prevail!

HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA.................HA!

LORD DARTH BUNDY

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: Holeshots in the house yall....

Originally posted by mxbundy
We shall crush the puny 2 suckers :uh: and the forces of evil shall prevail!

WARNING!!!

All Beware, 4 strokes throw bigger rocks!!! Especially Holeshots. :scream:

BOUNTY HUNTER SCAR reporting for duty from the dark side. ;)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
While it's true that your strokers will be throwing large projectiles, the mighty 360 will be throwing with greater velocity! Just ask oldandslo!:p

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
If this is ride goes to the same area as the 138 trails go, then there should be the same hillclimbs. It may be a good time to see if four strokes prevail over the two smokers - maybe a little uphill drag racing or hill climbing contest?

I've have old plastic, graphics and mangled levers right now, so I'm not worried about scratchin' or bendin' stuff...:p

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
A better contest would be to count the number of bikes present - then let each rider take a shot on each guy's bike - then see how many successful climbs each guy had.

I've climbed that sand hill on my 125 ... have you ? :confused:

Of course that would have to be another day - since we're trying 100 this ride. Neat idea though.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
P H E L A N 1 0 0

thumbs ------------ CR 125
scar tissue -------- KLX 340 + 1 hopped-up ****
ktmboy ------------ 360 E/XC
a454elk ------------ RM 250
elk jr. -------------- 2-smoke
Elk Jr. buddy ----- 2-smoke
oldandslo ---------- XR 400
boodac + 2 ....... asian 2-smoke + ??
longtime + 2 ------ GG 300 + two XR 6-somethings
desert_racer + 1 - KTM 300 E/XC - KTM 200 M/XC
the eel ------------- WR 125 or XR 400
rmjeff -------------- RM 250
MXbundy + 1 ----- YZ 250F + 125 2-smoke
AMinkman + 2 ---- WR 400 - XR 400 - XR 650
Captain Jack ------ XR 400
Jim Mo 67 ---------- CR 250
TJ PAt -------------- CR 250
Holeshot ----------- YZ 426F
Ol' Flat-Tracker --- WR 400

wombat? ----------- KDX 250
mastersandblaster? - WR 400

Fifteen 2-smokes, twelve 4-strokes, and 2 wild cards.
5 Yamamas, 2 Kawasakis, 9 Hondas, 2 Zooks, 3 Katooms and a HUSKY.

How many pipes would a witch-pipe pipe if a witch-pipe could pipe pipes ?

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by Scar Tissue

WARNING!!!
All Beware, 4 strokes throw bigger rocks!!! Especially Holeshots.
Scar... That's assuming they ever get in front of you :) :)

I may have to eat them words but... :think

Last edited:

bulldog496

Sep 26, 2001
Alright, Whats this I hear about you guys riding in my backyard again?
I'll be riding a '00 wr400 to lend a hand to the thumper clan.
Just a reminder for those who don't know, I live right there, so tools,
aircompressor, emergency bathroom, phone etc is available. (just take your boots off or the wife will skin ya)
Riding has been good lately. Gonna be cold! The name of the cafe is "Mtn Top Cafe". Good chicken too.
All riders should be able to make that treck. Any questions you can email at bulldog@snowline.net. I don't like
posting here because for some reason, it takes a loonnngggg time for the screens to load. So I will see you all on
Saturday, weather permitting. Aw hell, me and elk will be there anyway- BRING IT ON!

later
Wayne

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Ain't no cold gonna scare me away--I'm wearin' 2 jerseys, a hooded sweat-shirt, and maybe my parka!
Soil is excellent right now---dry on the surface, but plenty of moisture half an inch down. That means all you fast guys will have the wet stuff un-covered by the time I come through.
I would be more than happy to drag race some thumpers uphill---trouble is, my riding style (or lack there-of) requires that I use the entire trail on my way up!:confused:
It's good to see Wayne (another local) will be joining us. With the list of riders growing the way it has, our conga line should stretch the length of the ridges by the time we all get going!
Hey, I am game for some side by side sand hill action!
Well, I don't have access to the site until I get home tomorrow night, so I guess I'll read all the last responses of the (hardly) working then. :debil:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wayno, great to see you'll be joining us, even if you're on a 4 smoke!

I'm with desert racer, don't let the 4 croakers ahead of you, we'll use the whole trail if we have to! I say we all charge the sand hill together and snap a photo.

I see there will be nice pre-mix, I mean mix of bikes. Ktmboy has the rope around his waste to pull the dead bikes back and Wayne has the casa just in case we get chilled, I hear he'll let you jump in his jacuzzi for a fee!

I'd like to let you all take a shot on my bike but it'll probably buck you off, it's not uses to strangers, especially OLD ones!

Holeshot, I worry about you with the bent up and broken stuff! A man with nothing to lose is dangerous!!

I say this is a making of a beautiful ride, can I say "beautiful"? Alright, this ride will kick butt, how's that! It'll be cold so I'm doubling up on the chonies and Bundy, you might want to wear two thongs!
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Alright, Holeshot's coming. Hey Holeshot, did you ever get a muffler on that thing. My ears are still ringing from the Big Bear ride.;)

Talked to Mastersandblaster yesterday, he said, "blah, blah, blah, blah, I don't feel good, blah, blah, blah, don't think I'm going to make it, blah, blah, blah, blah," or something like that.

BadAndy isn't going to make it either.

How about Placelast, mtngoat, JPivey, KTMrad, Fred2??????

Originally posted by desert _racer.

That is, if he makes it back from Oklahoma in time. LOL.

Ol'89r

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Jeff, thanks for update Dallas Raines!!

You know what 89er, Just because I wanted to drive to Ok, doesn't mean I'm a bad guy! The bad thing about these boards is that EVERYONE see's them, and will never forget. Man, that bites, into a donut that is! I need thumbs to do something to overshadow my Ok trip.
Elk

Top Bottom