CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Whatever whyzed...watching it right now on 3rd and 3, just completed and they should score. Oh yeah right, I'm the only one on htis board that thought that in the first half...whatever dude

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Turn out the lights, the party's over! Good job Pats.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Turned out to be a great Super Bowl...fitting game for the type of season that was played out

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
whyzee said:
nice to see the attitude! :thumb:

Yeah I can always count on that from you...did you lose money or something?

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I thought there were great commercials, sorry Dave, I watch the game for commercials, friends and good food

The OCC commercials and the Bud Light with the 2 dogs were my favs

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Turned out to be a good game there at the end. IMO the best commercial was the Pepsi one with the 11 year old Jimmy Hendrix.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Last edited:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Man oh man. I spend the half time channel surfing 'cuz that music isn't my thang. And I miss the breast part of the game!

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I would have loved seeing Chatham level the streaker!! :p ......and the guy security was chasing :laugh: I missed 'Janet Exposed' :ugg: There has got to be a pic of that pasty on the net somewhere.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Reesknight said:
I would have loved seeing Chatham level the streaker!! :p ......and the guy security was chasing :laugh: I missed 'Janet Exposed' :ugg: There has got to be a pic of that pasty on the net somewhere.

Just watch the news, its on just about every station.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
gwcrim said:
Man oh man. I spend the half time channel surfing 'cuz that music isn't my thang. And I miss the breast part of the game!
and I see your chance to buy an $8000 pair is gone too. :laugh:
CR Swade said:
Just watch the news, its on just about every station.
Not here in the Bible belt, not that I'd be interested in seeing her boob, bet she looks like her brother. :joke:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
whyzee said:
and I see your chance to buy an $8000 pair is gone too. :laugh:

Not here in the Bible belt, not that I'd be interested in seeing her boob, bet she looks like her brother. :joke:

No Janet defintely does not look like her brother. Sorry man, but a well rounded boob is a well rounded boob...and hers are well rounded :thumb:

DGMAX99

Dec 6, 2001
Reesknight said:

Not exactly a pasty... See drudgereport.com, click on headline......

Top Bottom