bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
There is one more FES event for the year. I heard good reports from last years FES at Goshen. You should give it a try.
I believe I have talked a few new guys into showing up at this one to try the enduro thing. I hope they don't back out.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Thank you to all who helped put on this years TF. The choice of trails were some of the finest I have ridden in a long time!

A big thank you to the Moorestown Fire Department for lunch and Freddie/Wyatt for dinner. (Those FF were great!)

70 marlin :cool:

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
Trailfest was a blast! Scott and I had a fantastic time! Thanks you guys for all the time and work you put in. It's really appreciated. The spread of food was awesome too. I could not finish my 10lb burger. Delicious!

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
ws6transam said:
I am hoping to try a few FES events next year, for sure.

However,

I just discovered that I left my umbrella on one of the picnic tables at the camp--
It's a blue & white umbrella with "BFGoodrich" on it. Kind of dirty, sort of ratty, but I've taken it to every automotive event since 1992 and I'm rather attached to it.

Has anyone seen it?
I had left my umbrella under the pavillion and luckily remembered to get it before we left on Sunday. I do recall seeing another umbrella on the picnic table. I'm sure it's yours but I didn't pick it up.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Missing Umbrella

ws6transam said:
I am hoping to try a few FES events next year, for sure.

However,

I just discovered that I left my umbrella on one of the picnic tables at the camp--
It's a blue & white umbrella with "BFGoodrich" on it. Kind of dirty, sort of ratty, but I've taken it to every automotive event since 1992 and I'm rather attached to it.

Has anyone seen it?

It was nice to finally put a face with your name/bike. I give you a lot of credit for riding that "BEAST" :yikes: I'm planning on going up to the Clubgrounds on Sat. with a fellow Club member to put the finishing touches on my RV & close down his. I will do the search & destroy for it. If I find it I will let you know, it's probably in the Clubhouse.

Later,
Dave Leathers.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I had a blast. Thanks to everyone for the work in putting this on. Food was great.

Our group did our best to stay in front of the sweep rider, but not too well. Mike, I hope you have fun listening at our chat sessions on the trail.

Top Bottom