09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Shagy,

I am looking for SX tickets and it's not good (168.00 is the lowest) Were did you get yours?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Shagy,

I am looking for SX tickets and it's not good (168.00 is the lowest) Were did you get yours?

Fred....no promises......my buddy is a corporate lawyer in LV. He was just here and stayed at my place for the meet I hosted this past weekend. He may have a connection. I'm on it and will let you know.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mark,

Thanks for the help, but I may have a sweet deal coming - I will not know for sure until Sunday. I may get comped in with all area passes. I remembered that my buddies daughter works for AMA and goes to all the events. He is checking with her for me.

Remember "it's not who you know, it's who I know"

Happy to know you!

Thanks

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
09oneL said:
Mark,

Thanks for the help, but I may have a sweet deal coming - I will not know for sure until Sunday. I may get comped in with all area passes. I remembered that my buddies daughter works for AMA and goes to all the events. He is checking with her for me.

Remember "it's not who you know, it's who I know"

Happy to know you!

Thanks

You guy's are all tooooo FLIPPIN FUNNY, this thread has been VERY entertaining over the LOOOOOG Winter that just doesn't want to let go. :yell: I will be sorry to see the SX season come to an end. :bang: Keep all the Funny Shat coming !!!!!

Dave L.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
D.LEATHERS said:
You guy's are all tooooo FLIPPIN FUNNY, this thread has been VERY entertaining over the LOOOOOG Winter that just doesn't want to let go. :yell: I will be sorry to see the SX season come to an end. :bang: Keep all the Funny Shat coming !!!!!

Dave L.

Hey Dave!!! Nice to see you chime in....can't believe you didn't play the game...... :|

I have no problem admitting that I make an azz out of myself. Whatever!!! There's some folks out there that take themselves far too seriously....You only get one turn around the crank....might as well have some fun!

If I had a ticket and wasn't using it, I'd help out Boling. I'd put it in a Light Team Pink envelope, along with a participation ribbon and a Poster of "W" with the phrase: "Miss Me Yet?", of which he'd have to pose infront of while holding a frozen drink with an umbrella....and the "I'm wearing a thong" sticker on a Pineapple fruit-bowl hat......with a "I'm a believer in the Birther Conspiracy" T shirt on......in order to get the ticket.

Pretty sure there'd be a "Yam7M Sucks" paper plate in the background, but it would be worth it. Almost as much as the snow angel..... :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Let me know on ticket thing - I'm in :cool:

I do owe TDunn and Don Marsh an apology. I rode my 07 bike last night for the first time as I had not rode the bike since having some suspension work done and they both were spot on that the forks are way to stiff. Sorry guys, I'll get it taken care of soon as my guy will take it back and fix it at no cost until I say I am happy.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
09oneL said:
Let me know on ticket thing - I'm in :cool:

I do owe TDunn and Don Marsh an apology. I rode my 07 bike last night for the first time as I had not rode the bike since having some suspension work done and they both were spot on that the forks are way to stiff. Sorry guys, I'll get it taken care of soon as my guy will take it back and fix it at no cost until I say I am happy.
Hey no problem, you are a bit bigger then me! Only Yam 7 is shorter I think! ( Sorry Yam7, had to pick).
Riding a borrowed bike I never complain.

Do have your Rad Louvre here now too.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Only Yam 7 is shorter I think! ( Sorry Yam7, had to pick)
:cool:

Vertically Challenged Tom.*sniff*

At least I don't bump my head on low hanging open tailgates. :)

Guilty as charged tho. I posted a podium pic from last summer....two competitors on lower steps towered over me. But that's ok....they just got beat by a midget!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I'll get it taken care of soon as my guy will take it back and fix it at no cost until I say I am happy.

ACORN brethren will be proud of their Bath, MI Division President!! :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Marky,

I have to ask. What does my statement have to do with ACORN or anything political?

I was just saying that the guy who did the suspension will make it right because he is a good business man and wants me to be happy.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
09oneL said:
Marky,

I have to ask. What does my statement have to do with ACORN or anything political?

I was just saying that the guy who did the suspension will make it right because he is a good business man and wants me to be happy.
Other then the front forks, how was the 300 to you?
Stared extremely easy for me only kick each time.
Falls over barbed wire well too!

You around this weekend? I could deliver the rad louvre

To all Happy Easter!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Marky,

Oh come now Fred....just giving you shat for Easter.

Doesn't ACORN fight for the right to get free stuff?

I'm kidding you Fart Hole. Put some green Easter basket fake grass on your head and color an egg.

I sent my forks back once. Not after using FC tho....

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Tom,

The motor ran sweet. I was thinking during the ride that I can't understand why most woods guys run the red spring? That bike chugs really well and will haul the mail when you want it to. It just seemed like the forks rode really high in the corners and it was weird feeling. I decided to soften the compression 6 clicks and then try it again (I usually can't feel 2 click - hit the fly with a sledge hammer) I can always go back a bit if needed.

Also, I rode it for 40 minutes and was disappointed that I did not get much of a work out. It was greasy as heck on the section I routed that was able to be ridden but, a 15 minute moto on a MX track will gas me right out.

On the rad guard, I will be at the shop in the morning but, I have people working until 11 pm - just go in the east end and give it to anyone you see if you miss me. that will save you some time. OK to wait until next week too.

I will be at Bull Dogs MX on Sunday OLD SCHOOL track - all sand.
I may be at PTR for the HS opener - Duffy is considering it - if it is nice he will choose to go fishing instead. I'll be sporting the pink ACORN jersey, wearing a thong, with a foo foo drink and a cigar waiting at the van. Got to rock the jersey!!

You should come to Bull Dogs Tom.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
We should team ride once this year.

New contest.....guess how many arguments team Boling/Spore gets into. Loser has to ride home with us while we switch channels between NPR and Rush.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:

New contest.....guess how many arguments team Boling/Spore gets into. Loser has to ride home with us while we switch channels between NPR and Rush.
I'm in!
The answer will depend on what track, Portland 15 time, 1 argument for every lap/rider change!
Less at longer courses! :nener:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:

I am in on that except for you are usually too busy riding the quite bikes (your a big tree hugger / low carbon foot print). If Duff bails, I'll call or perhaps any other track but, BC as I do not like that track and I always seem to get lost there :coocoo:

Perhaps I can make another holeshot bet with the shag man? Remember a few years ago when he video taped the start and it looked like he had it and at the last second you saw my azz slip first into the corner - Shagy - repost that for me please!!!!

You OK rockin the pink jersey, sporting a whale tail?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Well, I hope Duffy pulls thru for you. If you 2 end up chasing points, then ill just have to beat you solo again.

I've got a pretty busy non-motorized race schedule this season with my boy, but I'm sure I can fit a HS in there. Might need a practice or so at your place. Would also like to get you up to Big Scare too.

I still can't believe your dislike towards BC???? One of the best, IMO. I could do 2 laps so you only had to do one.

We'd have to get a picture together....no one would believe us.

I don't wear pink. How about a speedo?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Bull Dogs is in Millington (near Burch Run) about 1.5 hours from Lansing. It is only about 2/3 miles from Baja.

It is one of the oldest clubs in Michigan - started like 1940 something - I could be wrong on the date - I'll check it for you. You said you wanted to do an MX and I think this is a good one - No hero or zero doubles - deep sand. The track has not changed much in the last 30 years. I raced there as a kid and I can remember falling in the sand whoops again and again and again. Like every 2 or three whoops I would fall on my 74 XR75.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
I'm kidding you Fart Hole.

I missed this post - Tom he is calling me names again, He is still sore from losing the tie :nener:

Fart Hole :rotfl:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Just got this via email:

six time AMA National & Supercross Champion, Jeff Stanton, will be doing a Motocross school at Log Road MX on Friday, May 20th from 9am to 4pm

If you want me to forward you the full email send me your address. It's a bit costly 225 smackers.

I can't do it as I have committed to a shroom hunt with my lovely wife that weekend - no racing :(

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
09oneL said:
Just got this via email:

six time AMA National & Supercross Champion, Jeff Stanton, will be doing a Motocross school at Log Road MX on Friday, May 20th from 9am to 4pm

If you want me to forward you the full email send me your address. It's a bit costly 225 smackers.
:(
Geeze who isn't putting on a moto or off road school these days?????

How about a "Take ur azz out" school? :laugh: :cool:

Top Bottom