Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
09oneL,
the way the rules are written and being anal also, I must rule on Mr. Spores scoring for This event.

Well Fred, I'm not sure what I want for winning. How about you put a "Miss me yet" G.W.B sticker on your van??

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I was only referring to future contest - Sorry, once again I was not clear :coocoo:

Mark,
you will need to spell out the rules for the next game. I think all pics must be final on friday prior to the race - you can change all you want prior to then (I am pretty sure I would have whipped you with my edited version that you made me remove).

Grant,
you were the loser ether way - Man UP

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
So, you only get the highest points earned for the rider guessed. You can only claim one point category per rider, I guess??

Lord, I can't wait until spring.....

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Same as originally stated with added "Only 1 score per pick" you will get 5, 2, 1, or 0 pionts per pick.

Clear as mud

What does the winner get? It would be more fun if more play - like to see the girls play too - I don't think they will go for the photo.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Grant no matter if scored as intended by 09OneL or Mr. Spore's literal intepretation of the scoring...You still lose!!
Now follow the rules! :nener:

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
:rotfl: I think second round would consist of idle threats due to lack of quality training. Don would threaten Freddy with a AARP spin class and Freddy would threaten Don with a long dog walk. ;)

Dude, I was eating fresh broccoli last night with dip just like you brought to GA. Pin it to win it. And I was man enough to show up to the winter HS yesterday and survive the first lap, while you were somewhere else. :p Kidner rode his half of the race and now is waiting for you to complete your laps. :coocoo:

Oh and you may think I am just a fat old man (Age 56) that is waaaaay outta shape(which I am) but I am still out there doing it buddy and I finish the tuff ones too; maybe not fast but finished. So shut your pie hole about how I train. ;)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Dude, I was eating fresh broccoli last night with dip just like you brought to GA. Pin it to win it. And I was man enough to show up to the winter HS yesterday and survive the first lap, while you were somewhere else. :p Kidner rode his half of the race and now is waiting for you to complete your laps. :coocoo:

Oh and you may think I am just a fat old man (Age 56) that is waaaaay outta shape(which I am) but I am still out there doing it buddy and I finish the tuff ones too; maybe not fast but finished. So shut your pie hole about how I train. ;)
:) Fish'n is gooood! :cool:

HBD Freddy!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
:cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
My picks for Texas:

Stewart
Villipoto
Short
Dungey
Brayton
Canard
Reed
Windham
Tedesco
Metcalf

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I will donate and pay shipping for a winners prize of 1 Pro Metal / Pin Ball Pete's / D14 Jersey (I have a few new ones left over). This is unless someone comes up with a better prize.

Do we need the official rules clarified and posted?

Mark, If you are willing to stick with the picks you have, I am willing to make a side bet with you for a cold photo.

Grant,
Yesterday would have been a good day for your picture. How long must we wait?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Mark, If you are willing to stick with the picks you have, I am willing to make a side bet with you for a cold photo.

Only if you stick with your first pick! :nener:

Grant,
Yesterday would have been a good day for your picture. How long must we wait?

Agreed. What's up with that Grant? Shrinkage is going to happen regardless....and we don't care. Put your purse down and get on with it! :laugh:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Grant,

I showed your photo to my wife's a gay friend and he wants to meet you :nod:

He likes the way you pose :)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Grant,

I showed your photo to my gay friend and he wants to meet you :nod:

He likes the way you pose :)

Anyone else concerned about 091L??

You sippin frozen drinks with umbrellas while listening to Wham again, Fred?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Live and die by the Boling Credo: "As long as one of you holds still, it ain't gay."

You know.....this should be called the Seinfeld thread. A thread about nothing. 091L is Kramer...he'd need a wig of course, but he's Kramer. I've got a good idea who George could be. I'll gladly accept the roll of Neuman, since I have that effect on a room full of people. DW could be the soup nazi.......All in the name of entertainment for Mully. :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Interesting that I am part owner of a corporation named "Vandelet Industries" - we had to spell it that way.

Let's get on with the Houston Picks.

I do think Yamy or TDunn should lay out the official rules.

Note that this week there is a prize (I looked at the jerseys and I have orange or pink - yeah pink) anyway we NEED more players so, you viewers should play because there is no punishment for losing and we can all use extra practice jerseys.

We do need to continue to give shat to Riverd809 until he fulfills his end of the bet from last week.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
(I looked at the jerseys and I have orange or pink - yeah pink)

You make this stuff way too easy.

Pink and Orange? :whoa: Do they come with a matching boa and glitter nail polish? You need to upstage Shaggy and wear one of them to Indy. We'll see you on Speed Channel!

I manned up and placed my picks. Get on with it. The rules are clear now. Highest points earned for each rider only. Can't combine points. Got it.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Houston Picks:

1. JS7
2. RV2
3. Dungey
4. Reed
5. Canard
6. Windham
7. Short
8. Brayton
9. Millsaps
10. Chisholm

I have until Friday at 7pm to make any adjustments.

Top Bottom