Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Rivard809 said:
Take 'er easy Fred... I've never seen a motocrosser with rim stickers.....

:cool:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T said:
How about new graphics because moto fags like to put new graphics on between motos after they power wash their pretty bikes. :cool:

I like it Freddy :cool:

Since I am the only "moto fag" (Rivard too maybe), you are assuming I would win and I suck at the game. True deal, some of these guys do power wash between motos. I sometimes use the handle on my wire brush to knock of the mud/sand on my rims. I was told at an mx sign up I could ride the "clean bike" practice. I told them I did not bring a clean bike and they just looked at me funny.

Coincidentally I ordered new graphics for my xc yesterday (no more Lansing Cycle).

I guess you guys don't want to play my game :(

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I guess you guys don't want to play my game :(

Now, don't go all "I didn't get picked at kickball" on us Fred-Fred-no-hair-on-his-head (kudo's to Freddy T, whom I stole that lovely gem from). Your game sounds fun, but wholly crap, that would mean I'd have to: A) Watch the races; B) Follow the guys who ended up 5th-10th (I ususally get the report of the top 3 prior to looking it up online, and my report is usually innacurate or unable to be understood). C) Add something to my already crazy aggenda of things to pay attention too; D) Take pride in being able to beat you at something else :laugh: :p

Villipoto
Stewart
Dungey
Reed
Canard
Windham
Short
Metcalf
Millsaps
Brayton

If I win, I get to come over to icefish and keep what I catch.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
A2 Picks
1. JS7
2. Poto
3. Reed
4. Canard
5. Dungey
6. Windham
7. Metcalf
8. Brayton
9. Short
10. Chrisholm

Mark, you are on - FYI I caught the Blue gills and specs @ Duffy's pit - it has not been that good at my place. If I win you have to change your tag to: "I Love Obama" for 1 week OK? Anyone else want to play?? - name your own prize (with in reason)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I reserve the right to go all " Dave Leathers" on you for finding a technicality (I'm referencing the KTM 200 being a 193.6785438 cc bike, so it would meet the 199cc and under Light Team structure.....I'm reaching way back for you Mully!).

I see a loop hole in both of your submissions. :nener:

Love you D.L.!!!!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Your memory is incorrect. Dave is the one who found the CC thing. Are you saying you will ware Dave's pink panties?

If the technicality you might pull is the fact that you did not list the numbered positions - not going to fly, you will indeed be sporting a new tag.

Please expose the "loop hole"

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Your memory is incorrect. Dave is the one who found the CC thing. Are you saying you will ware Dave's pink panties?

I think you contradicted yourself? I'm incorrect.....but Dave found the CC thing?? :think:

As for the "punishment"....I think just wearing the pink panties isn't enough....how about photographic proof of the biggest loser (who has the lowest points) pounding a beer outside, in the snow, in their skivies? If Jordan (or any other minor) plays, we'll go with a slurpie. But you gotta be outide...in the snow....in your BVD's (you probably still wear the multicolored bikini briefs, right Fred?).

(while skipping)...I'm going to win...I'm going to win..... :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I may have "unmissinterpreted" ("W" joke) the CC thing - doesn't matter it was never used and all is well.

I am good with the biggest loser photo. If DW plays can he be drinking the green nasty?

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
(you probably still wear the multicolored bikini briefs, right Fred?).

I had to trash those as I could not remove your lip stick :nener:

Sorry Mark but, the door was wide open

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
If DW plays can he be drinking the green nasty?

I think DW would have to man-up....he could crack a Mic Ultra. :nod:

Problem is, I'm pretty sure he goes commando...so let's hope that he doesn't lose! :yikes:

.......man, I can't wait 'til spring.......

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I had to trash those as I could not remove your lip stick :nener:

Sorry Mark but, the door was wide open

Touche.....

However, do me a favor please...tell your wife to stop switching shades of lipstick.....It's leaving a rainbow (censored). :)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
We need more players!! It will help our chances of not losing.

I know it will be fun - Man up Enduro riders, what do you have to gain?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
You'd have to make it more complicated, Fred. You know, having all the points for this and that may seem a little over-engineered to you.....but these guys have 6 pieces of equipment fixed to their mini-handlebars, while having to make sure that they go 24 mph, while watching for trail markers and secret checks and naked people in the woods, riding to a resting place to bench race about how they almost accidently went 25 mph, to start the ride in a row again, while carrying a butt bag filled with snacks and bread crumbs incase they get lost. Your game is just too simple.

Just kiddin' around here fellas....don't sick Team Taco Bells 'el cap-e-tain after me.

Besides, we already got an enduro guy on board. Grant has been cherry picking enduros for 2 years now, right?? :laugh:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Mullins
Bobbit
Lafferty
Buttrick
Fahringer
Kirkpatrick
Duvall
Kearney
Bakken
Klamfoth
Father & Son
Fred T.
Fredette

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I can't play - I'm too busy doing push ups! Besides I don't play well with sandbaggers.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
I can't play - I'm too busy doing push ups! Besides I don't play well with sandbaggers.

You don't play well with anybody.....

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya Jordan their all full of shat! I know you like me - And so does azzhole Nike Z.

Freddy
I'm
Gonna
accidently
take
a
corner
away
from
you
Sunday
!!!!!!!
:p

Last edited:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
salgeek said:
Those who train... lack talent.

That's exactly what goes through my mind during the last hour if a HS.....good thing all these "talented folks", who need to wear kidney belts in an attempt at squeezing their 38 waist into a set of 34's, don't train.....as they get passed by my non-talented azz. :cool:

Top Bottom