GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
 DAYuum!!!!!!! :( :whiner:  Another good man gone.....

Randy, I wish you the best of luck.  :thumb: You know who to call if you ever have to sell your bikes :debil:

Natty

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Allright Randy!Congrats, and I do expect to see you and the Mrs. at DW2k4.  I need my fix of boudan (sp?)

Jerry

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congratulations on the impending nuptials, Randy!  She's a lucky gal-- make sure she remembers that! ;)

I think DW04 would be a great opportunity to introduce her to the dirt bike sport and all your internet friends!  Hmm...maybe you should get married BEFORE DW!! :scream:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Congratulations on the recent engagement. :thumb: I do hope you and your lady are able to make it to DW'04.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Congrats Randy!!!!

As far as DW goes we will have to see about a way to get you there!
I can't be the only cajun, those people will eat me alive!!!!!! :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
 :thumb: Randy and Mrs. Motohead00.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Congrats Randy! The idea about a DW bachelor party sounds good. Keep us posted.

Mark

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congratulations!!!!!!! :thumb:

It's great that you're so happy, you deserve it! :)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Congrats Randy, that's great that you've found the right one! On the contrary I'm sorry to hear that you might not be able to make it, I hope things work out so that you can afterall.. :thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Congratulations! Best of luck to you both.

I hope you find a way to work it out, something tells me you will.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Great news dude and congratulations!! Don't be so set against DW this year, who knows?????

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
Great news dude and congratulations!! Don't be so set against DW this year, who knows?????
Thanks Elk,
I am not set against it. It's just that the timing may be bad to attend DW and the wedding. If I can make it I will, but I just don't see it coming together.

Randy

Dirtman500

Jan 8, 2004
Oh..... Money is too tight you can't buy a new bike! But you can fix your old one....
Complete rebuild and about $3000 later you say "ahhhhhh what's another $2500 I could of bought a new bike".... That's called The Married Rider support program! I've been part of this program for 10 years! Good Luck!

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Motohead this is not going away.

Hey everyone, I am in the club with Randy here in Lafayette, and I am going to make him an offer he cant refuse. He spent the first year after going to DW trying to convince me to go. Then I couldnt twice!. :ugg: This year I will have the rig, time and money. So Randy, I will drive and supply the RV, plus I can supply a hardly used TTR 125L for the Mrs.s. :aj:
Now lets get the schedule conflicts out of the way. Heck, I might even give you the Master Bedroom. :laugh:

Darin

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
You the man Darin!!!!

Since I can not make it to the Cajun Classic, it will be good to see you at Dirt Week.

Mike

D Lafleur said:
Hey everyone, I am in the club with Randy here in Lafayette, and I am going to make him an offer he cant refuse. He spent the first year after going to DW trying to convince me to go. Then I couldnt twice!. :ugg: This year I will have the rig, time and money. So Randy, I will drive and supply the RV, plus I can supply a hardly used TTR 125L for the Mrs.s. :aj:
Now lets get the schedule conflicts out of the way. Heck, I might even give you the Master Bedroom. :laugh:

Darin

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Mike,
I have already cleared the schedule. It will be good to see you again. I event get to ride this time. Being a trail boss has its ups and downs. On race day it is down until it is over then you are so happy its finished. Then Monday you feel empty, not that isnt it, you feel tired.
Darin

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom