High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Smoke 'em Okie! :flame:

Twelve bucks... Come on people, I'd pay twelve bucks to see monkeys ****.... Just kidding..... ;)

Keep up the great work Okie, and look at the bright side, if some of them leave we can cut down on some of that bandwidth. :thumb:

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
on the left side of the screen under you name.  instead of registered it will say support member, lifetime support member...  also the hidden forum will appear when your looking at stuff.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Jasle
on the left side of the screen under you name.  instead of registered it will say support member, lifetime support member...  also the hidden forum will appear when your looking at stuff.

Actually it will be subscriber, Sponsoring Member or Lifetime Sponsor.

;)

What hidden forum? I have been Jipped! :)

Last edited:

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
Checks in the Mail>> Yoww << Sounds like Pow.

Have you seen the movie The Big Hit.
Where the 2 guys are in the room with the phones
trying to get ransom money.
That's where I got the Yoww from, with the head tilt.
Cracked me up.
Later's>>>>>>> Yoww

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Okie, can you check your records...I sent in my check a few weeks ago, but I don't think it has been cashed yet and my stuff isn't yet turned on. Hopefully, this means you are overwhelmed by others sending in their checks...

thanks,
motometal

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If only I would have held out...I coulda had Irish pay for me!
:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I check the PO Box every week or so .... there hasn't been a need to check it any more often. I was pretty much out of the loop all last week, will check it today.

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
Just wondering if there is a delay in the processing of subscriptions. Sent my Paypal to become a Lifetime Sponsor about 3 days ago and haven't heard anything. Just want to make sure it made it to the right people...

Thanks!

padrutt199

May 22, 2001
okiewan or thumper. will one you two plz e-mail me at blink5881@aol.com because of have a couple of questions about registering and subscribing
p.s. i am not padrutt199 i am a friend of his just using his name to try and contact u. thanx alot

padrutt199

May 22, 2001
actually nevermind............. heres my ?'s
1. it says that ur name cant be more than 12 letters or what not and i have a name at freestyle mtx which is nightrider_420 and thats 14 letters/#'s and i was just wondering if u could allow me to do that, and if not thats ok
and
2. how much is it to have a lifetime subscription?
thanx

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
The 12 letter limit is usually a software "rule". There isn't much a person can do w/o rewriting parts of the program. You're going to have to pick a shorter username. The lifetime subscriptions are no longer available. You can still become a Support Team Member or Subscriber.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by MARK IT
Well I paid me dues two days ago and I'm not being shown as a paid member?
Give it some time, Okie is busy getting ready to move and it is a holiday weekend. I'm sure he's got a lot on his plate right now but he will take care of it.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by MARK IT
Well I paid me dues two days ago and I'm not being shown as a paid member?
Take it easy there hard charger, this is a Holiday weekend and the emperor has a number of personal things going on. Catch up can take a few days. No problem and don't worry.

Homer Voice on: "Doh!" Homer Off.

Sorry Jeff, didn't see your post. :thumb:

I seem to miss the new pages untill I stumble into them. ;)

Last edited:

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Didnt mean to make it seam that im pushing, just a lot of keyboard time in the deep south. One hour ride to the track friday to get in 3 practice laps, then same ride this morning to get there and be rained out again. I also kind of type what im thinking and very seldom mean it in a mean or harsh way.

Top Bottom