Guitar Pickers?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
OK,
Are there any spodes going to the fest that are also guitar pickers?
I consider myself a "social picker" :) I used to play with a bunch of guys years ago, but my career prohibited me from playing out every weekend. (my pals still play for loot)

Anyone else plan on bringin' their gitfiddles?

Jaybird, what a great idea! A nice fire, good friends, a few beers, a few laughs, bench racing, and a little pickin - what a perfect way to end a good day of riding.

Joy:)

I'm planning on going and play also but unless I start picking it up a little bit more I won't be bringing my ax. I used to be pretty serious about it but for the last 3 years (got back into dirt biking) I've only touched it a handful of times

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
My thoughts exactly, shiftless!

Work on those calluses KXKen, and talk me into going.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
I'm with KXKen

I played the 2 bit dives and hole in a wall places for 10 years. But other things of occupied my time since. I'll throw (set) my guitar in and do the songs I know, mostly 70's rock. No pop, just the good stuff, suthern rock. Pretty versatile and can jam with practically anyone, especially if there is money envolved!:p Good idea Jaybird.

I just read in another thread that Big Lou and XR wolf also play the guitar and I believe they are coming to Dirtweek also. This could really be fun!:cool:

Joy

dhoward

Lifetime Sponsor
Hmmm.....
Don't know if I can cram the Marshall stack on the trailer with the bikes and stuff but....
:cool:

Nose?

I pick my nose, does that help? Oh yeah... I won't be going to DW this year, so I guess you all will have to pick without me :-(

Jeff Allen

Lifetime Sponsor
I'll bring mine if you bring your's but I'll keep the volume down a bit so I don't scare anybody away :eek:
I'd better get those caliuses worked up!